• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Need a 3.0 crank. What are my options?

Need a virgin 3.0 crank and one rod. Have no clue where to look. Would prefer used. Anybody know of someone with this stuff maybe?

Greg,

Acura Carland lists the crank for under $2100. Pricey as hell, but not as bad as the 9 boxes for that stroker.

What happened to your original? Any chance it can be repaired.

Miner

OK. I have to admit that is no-where near what I thought it would be.

Its the one out of my turbo car. The machine shop finally got to it and all they told me so far was to get another one and a rod. Also that the last engine builder was an idiot. I will get more details today. after hearing that news I cut the phone call short and went to go throw up:frown:

How much power are you making and what is the car used for (street, track, drag)?

We have the most affordable billet crank (with larger rod bearings) and rod option out there. But a stock crank and rod would obviously be the least expensive route. Shoot me an email and well get you squared away.

Billy

How much power are you making and what is the car used for (street, track, drag)?

We have the most affordable billet crank (with larger rod bearings) and rod option out there. But a stock crank and rod would obviously be the least expensive route. Shoot me an email and well get you squared away.

Billy

I did. Yesterday. Why don't you call me and lets get this knocked. 318-792-5631

Billy

Its been a full week and I still can't get a phone number:confused: I've asked here, though e-mail and PM. I would like to order this crank but have a few questions. Throw me a phone number PLZ

Its been a full week and I still can't get a phone number:confused: I've asked here, though e-mail and PM. I would like to order this crank but have a few questions. Throw me a phone number PLZ
Hey Greg, it was good talking with you on the phone. Sorry for the miscommunication but glad to hear Ken got a hold of you.

Feel free to call me anytime if you have any more questions.

Billy

Back