• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need a bottom pulley for window regulator...

Need the bottom pulley for the window regulator that I pulled from the pass. side. I bought the window fix it thingies from dali already, but the plastic pieces on the bottom of the reg. are broken, so I need a pulley or replacement, any diy ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

Need the bottom pulley for the window regulator that I pulled from the pass. side. I bought the window fix it thingies from dali already, but the plastic pieces on the bottom of the reg. are broken, so I need a pulley or replacement, any diy ideas?

Anyone on this? I was thinking of using a pulley small one somewhere, or a screen door wheel with some better hardware... Or I've seen someone make a pulley out of some washers before..

People still buy from Dali? LOL I thought that place was destroyed my a natural disaster IE the owner

Type Hugabuga in the Prime search bar. That should give you plenty of links to Hugo's regulator upgrade kit which includes the pulleys.

Back