• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need a Hondata K Pro Tuner to send car to Tomorrow.

Denver, Colorado; Los Angeles, CA & Bangkok Thaila
Hey Guys,

Got myself into a little situation here. My Civic EP3 turbo-ed is being delivered tomorrow to CA and the people picking up the phone didn't bother telling me that Bisi from Bisimoto is not going to be there and that his shop is closed till Monday.

I set up this appointment 2 weeks prior and I called them two days ago and they didn't mention anything to me. :mad:

If I hadn't call them today, I still wouldn't find out that the car was going to be delivered outside of their warehouse and be left there till Monday.

Car is loaded with Mugen, I don't trust the car sitting outside.

I would like the car to be tuned by Bisi, but the car is not running as it is right now. I have the Hondata K Pro with me and the car still needs a new battery to start running.

Any recommendations? I've heard of Church, but I don't really know anybody there and I've heard mixed stories.

I very much prefer to have Bisi tune the car for peace of mind, but I'm not left much choice at the moment.

Car is a 2004 Si EP3 with an upgraded Rev Hard Turbo kit on the car. Thanks.

Cheers

Really, I would try to wait for Bisimoto. I know its an inconvenience but maybe they can still take the car in but wait for the tune on Monday?

Or you could always go to Autowave. They are just as capable but a little further depending on where the car is coming from.

i've never brought my car to Church before. I have many friends that have brought there car to him and will only go to him with K pro. So from what I heard. He is the man when it comes down to tuning Hondata K Pro.

Last edited:
Back