• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need audio installer

Home/Commercial Audio or Car Audio?
That's what my company does (not car audio). PM me and maybe I can help.

Last edited:
Well, what do you currently have? please don't tell me that all you have is a hole on your dash. No, you don't... that would be silly. What... are you driving around with ipod headphones...? Do you drive around pretending to sing along so that people won't know that you don;t have a radio ...

any radio installers for my nsx???

um I'm pretty sure Ilya already answered your question....

Ilya, how much would u charge me to install my Pioneer F90BT?

I have these parts that need to be installed:

Pioneer F90BT
New Carbon fiber trim (double din console and door trim)
and new carpet...

leaving the speakers factory for now... thx!

Well, what do you currently have? please don't tell me that all you have is a hole on your dash. No, you don't... that would be silly. What... are you driving around with ipod headphones...? Do you drive around pretending to sing along so that people won't know that you don;t have a radio ...

:confused:

um I'm pretty sure Ilya already answered your question....

Ilya, how much would u charge me to install my Pioneer F90BT?

I have these parts that need to be installed:

Pioneer F90BT
New Carbon fiber trim (double din console and door trim)
and new carpet...

leaving the speakers factory for now... thx!

i just installed that Pioneer unit on my Audi A4. Lovin' it. Can't beat the fact that it comes with everything in one box. Unlike the alpine system that's in my NSx....I had to buy ever single thing if i wanted that option.

Wish I could help you, but I don't do car audio. I can likely get the products cheap, but I've been too busy to dabble in car audio. Taking apart car trim and panels isn't my expertise.

Wish I could help you, but I don't do car audio. I can likely get the products cheap, but I've been too busy to dabble in car audio. Taking apart car trim and panels isn't my expertise.

no worries man - do you know of any good installers on the cheap?

Need to get this stuff installed! haha

I want to eventually get new leather on the seats but I guess that can wait. :eek::tongue:

Back