• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need Good NSX Stereo Shop

This happened to me before on my Pioneer unit. Turn your car on and push the mini-reset button on the front of the face somewhere (you'll need a toothpick or small poking device). Most decks have this reset button and since you were nice and descriptive with what deck you have I'm going to assume yours has it as well. Try that first.

if you want
contact
Fernando at First Image in Woodbridge
180 Winges Road
905 851 1102

Tell him Zak sent you

This happened to me before on my Pioneer unit. Turn your car on and push the mini-reset button on the front of the face somewhere (you'll need a toothpick or small poking device). Most decks have this reset button and since you were nice and descriptive with what deck you have I'm going to assume yours has it as well. Try that first.

What would you do without Prime? The reset button was there ( very very small) pushed it and Bingo! Sweet tunes. Thanks a bunch.

What would you do without Prime? The reset button was there ( very very small) pushed it and Bingo! Sweet tunes. Thanks a bunch.

Now can someone please tell me where to find the reset button on my wife - these bad noises have been coming out, I want the sweet tunes!:tongue:

Back