• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help disneyland asap

Need someones help. Costco is offering a 4 day pass for 259.00. The only location who has them is in Garden Grove. Can someone pick 2 of them up for me. I can paypal the money or wire transfer. I would need it done first thing in the morning as the location only has 50 passes left for disneyland. We are going for christmas and this would really help me out. Contact me at 503-970-6709. This is not a scam I really just need the tickets before they are sold out. All the costco's in oregon and washington are sold out already.

I'm not going to be anywhere near Garden Grove anytime, but I just want to make sure that this is what you want.
You understand the restrictions, right? A buying two 4 day passes allows only 2 people to go 4 days (each ticket must be used by the same person each day - that means your whole family can't go).
Also, many of them have a SoCal residence restriction on them, so only SoCal residents can use them.. Sometimes they check, sometimes they don't.

Just want to make sure you've read the restrictions and know what you're buying... I looked at this to get for my family before thinking I could buy 1 and use it for 4 people on 1 day... that is NOT the case, so I passed on the deal.

Yes I understand that. My Gf and I are going to disneyland for 4 days. The restriction is residents of california pay 199 and non residents are 259. Each pass comes with a 50 dollar costco cash card as well so in simple terms 4 days at disneyland 209.00 the memories on christmas priceless. thanks for the info. A big thanks to Jimmy who lives nearby and picked them up for me this morning.

Back