• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need Help finding a Car in SoCAl

I've been reading the threads on this forum on and off for months now. I've finally decided to look for a car to purchase (not that I haven't been browsing the market for a while). I am posting on this particular section of the website because I would rather buy from someone in this region. I am not a mechanic and am not mechanically inclined, so I'll need some help finding something that won't cost me an arm and a leg 2 days after I take it home. All help is very much appreciated. My financial limit is 45K, plus or minus a few depending on the condition of the car. I would rather have a 97+, but the condition of the car is more of a factor. Thanks in advance for any help.

I know of a 91 in great condition with 75k in SD, but I think you wouldn't have any interests in this because it is an older vehicle, and has been in a minor accident before. However, since he knows me, he is willing to let it goes for 21,000. Not bad, not bad at all. If you have any questions, just pm me.
Take Care,
De

If Vegas isn't too far for you

I have a 94 Green/Tan with 64K miles for $33,000. There's a link to my aurotrader ad with all info on it under the cars for sale section on this forum. Car is in excellent condition, needs nothing, runs excellent. You could take the extra money you saved and enhance it! (maybe supercharger)

Todd

Back