• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help (Redondo Beach blvd. / Gardena area)

Hi Guys/Gals,

I'm trying to buy some wheels from a shop on Redondo Beach Blvd. in Gardena but I want to make sure they are legit and that the wheels are actually there.

Red Round Racing
1701 W. Redondo Beach Blvd., #A
Gardena, CA 90247
(310) 352-1100 ask for Mike

I guess what I need is can anyone swing by their shop to inspect the wheels (and maybe take more pictures if you have the time) and make sure they're a real place?

If you want to help further than that, then I'd ask if you can pick up the wheels from them (I'll give you the money) and either drop them to my shipper in Santa Fe Springs, or hold them at your house (for a day or two) until I arrange a shipper to pick them up.

I will compensate you for your help of course!

If anyone is willing to help in any way let me know.

Thanks,
Richard

Hey Richard. I live near Gardena. I gave you a call on your 301-633 number and left a message for you... I hope that's still your number. I can help ya out. Oh yeah, I'm that guy that was going to give you a ride to the NSX drive over summer.. and who called asking you to use their DVD player in San Diego while you were in Carlsbad =] Call me back 310 749 7875

RRR - Red Round Racing?

Wow, I thought they had closed shop a year or more ago. If they are still around, I could help you check it out as well.

What kind of wheels are you looking at?

Re: RRR - Red Round Racing?

Wow, I thought they had closed shop a year or more ago. If they are still around, I could help you check it out as well.

I thought they closed down too! They had a website up and running a long time ago, but then it disappeared, so I thought they went out of business.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the offers to help. Here's what I want to purchase:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...hing&item=300058304619&viewitem=#ht_911wt_282

Here's their address and phone number again:

Red Round Racing
1701 W. Redondo Beach Blvd., #A
Gardena, CA 90247
(310) 352-1100 ask for Mike

If you can find out anything on the wheels I'd appreciate it.

Lazynok, I'll give you a call tomorrow. I'm not using the 301 number right now but it's still working :) Are you still working graveyard?

Thanks again for the help!

Last edited:
Are these going on your NSX? Because the +25 offset won't fit.

Anyway, I work in Redondo Beach and can take a look at them too. Let me know.

Haha, I think we have a miscommunication going on. I've never worked graveyard, but give me a call anyways.

Really? I thought that day before the meet you were working until like 3 or 4am? I could be wrong but yah :)

Hapa88, +25 will work on stock rear fenders depending on the width of the wheel. The wheels however will not be going on my NSX. Thanks for the help, I'll give you a pm if things don't work out.

Hapa88, +25 will work on stock rear fenders depending on the width of the wheel. The wheels however will not be going on my NSX. Thanks for the help, I'll give you a pm if things don't work out.

You are right. I guess I was thinking of something else. The 19x8 would be a little large for the front though, and a 19x8 rear would be a little small for the rear. Good thing they're not for the NSX. . :biggrin:

Let me know if you'd like me to check it out. It's less than 5 miles away from my work.

Back