• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help with radio wiring....

I am returning my car to a stock stereo but I have a problem.

The plug to connect to the bose speakers/amps on the doors was cut off but the previous owner. I have the connect on the speakers themselves but not on the doors.

The service manual tells me what each wire is on the door but I can figure out the corresponding connection on the speakers.

I need to know which connection each door wire connects to on the speaker.

Can anyone help me? Better yet, anyone have a cut off connector or two with some wire still on it. I'd pay for them.

im not really sure what your asking here but.....is this a polarity question ..or.. are u asking which wires pair together ? or other ?

if you are tryin to figure out which wire pairs together get a 6v - 9v battery and just tap the pair of wires on the terminals and when u get a match u will hear a small pop noise ... once you find the pair you can determine what the polarity is buy touching the right terminals... the louder sound produced will be the right polarity because the pulse will cause the magnet to move the cone in the right direction.

Back