• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

need little help!

I keep getting this!
File0511.jpeg.pdf:
Your file of 2.04 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 244.1 KB for this filetype.

Posting Rey's (RAVN NSX) dyno graph. Very nice #'s!!!

Attachments

• Rey's Dyno2.jpg
    Rey's Dyno2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 132
Rey,

Congratulations on the new numbers, very impressive... Now, you will need two V1's :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Did you happen to ask Autowave, how your new numbers compare with other NSX's that they have tuned with similar hp modifications?

Mike

I have done very many of these exact setups on 91-94 nsxs all producing in the 365-375 whp range. Now that I have been able to adapt an engine management system to the 95-2005 the 3.2l engine seems to produce about 20whp than the older 3.0l. I was very pleased the power Reys car produced. I am sure he is as well because when he had first brought me the car it was making around the 315whp range. How does the power difference feel
MikeC_587 said:
Rey,
Congratulations on the new numbers, very impressive... Now, you will need two V1's :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Did you happen to ask Autowave, how your new numbers compare with other NSX's that they have tuned with similar hp modifications?

Mike

dynomike said:
I have done very many of these exact setups on 91-94 nsxs all producing in the 365-375 whp range. Now that I have been able to adapt an engine management system to the 95-2005 the 3.2l engine seems to produce about 20whp than the older 3.0l. I was very pleased the power Reys car produced. I am sure he is as well because when he had first brought me the car it was making around the 315whp range. How does the power difference feel

Thanks for the reply... We know that Rey has the Whipple blower in his NSX, how much more hp will the Autorotor produce? Do you think it will break the 400hp mark?

Mike

Back