• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need Photo of Steve Gooding with John Komar from NSXPO by tomorrow

Hi

So sorry to get the news about Steve.

I know that I do not have what is asked for here. I just wanted to say that I have most of the tech session on Go pro cam. Not sure how the audio quality is .though. I have not had the time to check it out as I am not home yet.

I will check the videos within the next couple of days. I will be home in about 40 minutes. I can have it uploaded to my Skydrive or something.

Best regards

Hi

So sorry to get the news about Steve.

I know that I do not have what is asked for here. I just wanted to say that I have most of the tech session on Go pro cam. Not sure how the audio quality is .though. I have not had the time to check it out as I am not home yet.

I will check the videos within the next couple of days. I will be home in about 40 minutes. I can have it uploaded to my Skydrive or something.

Best regards

Martin, sometime soon I would like to get a copy of that video. I know Petra and the children will cherish that.

Steve and I unfortunately were going indifferent directions most of the weekend - so the likelihood that someone captured a picture of us together is remote.

Thanks you, John Komar

Hi John and Carla

I have sent both of you an email about how I see we can do this.

Best regards

Back