• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need recommendation on Upholstery Shop in the San Diego area...

Hey guys, I'm looking at redoing my seats and interior on my NSX. I'm looking for recommendations on a reputable upholstery shop in the San Diego area to do it. Any suggestions?

B@t

This guy is not in San Diego but I'll give you his info anyway. He's mobile and if you wanted to use him maybe you could meet him somewhere in Orange County. :confused:

The front of his card:
ADAM
ON-SITE Upholstery Service
Serving Los Angeles and Orange County
(562) 889-5341
YES WE ARE MOBILE!

The back of his card:

DEALERSHIP APPROVED FOR OVER 15 YEARS
Convertible Tops. Seat cover Repair/Replacement. Sunroof Repair. Seat Frame Repair/Replacement. Complete Custom Interiors. Seat/Side Air Bags. Cushion Repair. Sewing on Location. Headliners. Leather, Vinyl & Fabric Repairs. Boat Interiors. Leather Interiors.

My '08 RAV4 leather seat tore and Toyota had Adam fix it, under warranty. He came to my house, took the seat, fixed it, and then came back and put the seat back in. It's better than new since he unstitched the torn vinyl section, on the side of the seat, and replaced it with better material. I was very happy with his job and his professionalism.

Back