• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need some HELP...

I need anyone that can do a reverse cell phone search. Somebody is harassing my wife. Please PM me. Thanks in advance!

post the number everywhere you can. give them some reverse harrasement. post it here. i'd like to call it in my free time.

LOL....:biggrin:

If it's a Sprint number, I may be able to help. My buddy owns 2 stores and was a former area rep and has friends.

post the number everywhere you can. give them some reverse harrasement. post it here. i'd like to call it in my free time.

Good intention but that might lead to more harrassment toward his wife. Who knows what this nutjob is capable of.

couple things ...

1) what has your wife done to deserve this?(u may not like the answer)
2) normally a person that knows of your wife and is a psycho gets her number through a friend at work or something. I have heard this done many times.

good luck.

PS_ sign the number up for credit card applications etc etc..:wink:

none of the sites really worked. It was a fellow Primer' that came through... :biggrin:

none of the sites really worked. It was a fellow Primer' that came through... :biggrin:

Just like carfax is worthless all the sites listed in this thread are worthless too. The real information the information those worthless sites advertise as the information you think you are getting is not the real information and there needs to be some friggen laws about just that. IMO these sites are false advertising and it's wrong. They lead you to believe you are getting all the information you need or want until AFTER you pay but then you end up not getting what they implied you would get but then it's too late because you have paid the money. Shiftybob has another look up for free on the one site that he will never use I am sure. so now they have his money and I am sure it's much more difficult to retrieve that money then the money is worth. It's stealing IMO.

Back