• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need some mechanical help in Vegas

Anyone know a good mechanic that is knowledgeable with Lexus (1998 GS400 to be exact)?

I have a very good friend that drove to Vegas in his GS and has a terrible oil leak at the front of the engine which was traced to the cam seal(s) by a dealer. Basically, he needs someone that can do the equivalent of a timing belt job in order to replace one or more seals.

The Lexus dealer wants to charge $1200 to replace the seals and my friend is hoping to find someone who can do the job at a better rate for cash as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Anyone know a good mechanic that is knowledgeable with Lexus (1998 GS400 to be exact)?

I have a very good friend that drove to Vegas in his GS and has a terrible oil leak at the front of the engine which was traced to the cam seal(s) by a dealer. Basically, he needs someone that can do the equivalent of a timing belt job in order to replace one or more seals.

The Lexus dealer wants to charge $1200 to replace the seals and my friend is hoping to find someone who can do the job at a better rate for cash as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Ask him to contact Jose Jance at (702)683-6119. He is located at Spring Mountain and Valleyview. His shop name GT5 is very reliable and honest. Just tell him Paul at Bellagio send him.

Best Regards
Paul

Back