• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need Timing Belt Done NYC area

Dropped off.

Ok, I dropped of the NSX today at GT. They were expecting me and had me down in their log book. The guys also helped the flatbed driver unload the car. So far so good! Should know more in a few days.

Kid, do you have a red NSX with tan interior? If so, I saw your car there with plastic on the driver's seat and steering wheel :)

Funny thing I drove by GT Automotive today and saw a red NSX with popup headlights in the special bay today. I guess that was yours?

Let us know how things go. Kuhn usually educates you on your own car as well. If you get a chance, tell him Sam says hi!

Kid, do you have a red NSX with tan interior? If so, I saw your car there with plastic on the driver's seat and steering wheel :)

That's mine! Yours looks mint! I'm dropping off tons of parts tomorrow A.M. I look forward to checking yours out. Love those BBM LM's and that NSX-R wing. Maybe throw some springs on while it's there, lol.

Kun is the best! You will be very happy

Back