• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need urgent help in Scarborough, Ontario area please!!

I will apologize from the beginning since there is a heavy amount of 'non-NSX' in this post, but I really need some help with this. I have been trying to reach someone at Solaroli Motorsports in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada for quite a long time and cannot seem to get anyone. Does anyone know anything about this shop? They are a Porsche and performance shop and they have one of our cars and now seem to have fallen off the face of the Earth. I have been starting to hear some horror stories about cars that never get done, cars disappearing, and other things and really need to find some more information on this place. Anyone who can help me please either post here, or PM me if you wish, your anonymity is guaranteed. Thank you.

NSX content....I will be driving my NSX to their shop sometime to check out what is going on and hopefully get our Porsche back.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.
I did some searching and found out that Al Solaroli also runs Hyper Tech Engineering in Hamilton. The tel # is 905-849-5947. I tried calling it a couple of times but it hangs up before any one answers. It may be the same person.
good luck

Is this the place Mitch?

Al Solaroli Motorsports H&R Sport Suspensions
40 Melford Dr Unit 1, Scarborough M1B 2G2
416-332-1100

I can drive by there at some point to see if anyone is around.

Daria said:
Sorry to hear about your misfortune.
I did some searching and found out that Al Solaroli also runs Hyper Tech Engineering in Hamilton. The tel # is 905-849-5947. I tried calling it a couple of times but it hangs up before any one answers. It may be the same person.
good luck

Thank you!! I appreciate the help and will try calling them tomorrow. He seems to be very had to get a hold of. :frown:

Arshad said:
Is this the place Mitch?

Al Solaroli Motorsports H&R Sport Suspensions
40 Melford Dr Unit 1, Scarborough M1B 2G2
416-332-1100

I can drive by there at some point to see if anyone is around.

Yes...that would be great!! By the way, it is not the NSX that is there, it is a Porsche of ours. Thanks, Arshad!!

I dont know if this info would help out, but the last time i saw him a year ago. He said he is moving to Florida to set up shop. I dont know where, he show me a pictureof his new home and that was the last time i have heard from him. I actually have a set of new tires with him. Nothing like a whole car. Sorry!!! Good Luck.

The Devil said:
I dont know if this info would help out, but the last time i saw him a year ago. He said he is moving to Florida to set up shop. I dont know where, he show me a pictureof his new home and that was the last time i have heard from him. I actually have a set of new tires with him. Nothing like a whole car. Sorry!!! Good Luck.

No worries. I drove to Florida and found him. We are in the process of working out the issues. Thank you though.

Back