• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Never too early to start thinking about NSXPO caravan....

I realize this is a bit premature at this juncture but before anybody solidifies their plans we have a request from one of our "down under" brothers (and for once it is not Neo......)

Grant, aka NSXclubofAustralia, is staying in NY for two years and has always wanted to attend an NSXPO. Grant managed to gather up a bunch of NSXers for their own Sydney excursion earlier in the year. Up until now Neo has had the sole NSXPO bragging rights in Australia and Grant is looking to become the second Aussie to attend.

He has inquired as to whether there is anyone driving from the NY/NJ area who would be interested in having some company along the drive as well as someone to share in the gas costs of the trip. Please keep Grant in mind as you begin to make plans for NSXPO in Ohio this October.

haha... well, Nico (NSXBOX) has NSXPO bragging rights too... it would be an awesome experience if you make it there Grant -- representing Australia yet again. :D

I would love to join the caravan, but I need to register first. I am not sure if I missed the mailing for the brochure and registration form since I only joined NSXCA not too long ago.:rolleyes:

If anyone can forward the registration information to me, I would greatly appreciate it.:biggrin:

Thanks,
Simon

You didn't miss anything yet Simon. There was a delay in printing the materials so the info will be posted shortly. Don't worry, you won't be left out so start making plans to get off from work.

Firstly, thanks Bailey for taking me along as a passenger on the Poker Rally - it was great to meet everyone. It was great to see so many NSXs in one spot at the one time - I can't imagine what NSXpo must be like - sensory overload!

As per RSO 34's request on my behalf, if there are any NSX owners travelling from NY/NJ to NSXpo solo who might want a petrol paying passenger, please please please let me know. Hopefully Bailey can attest to me being a good passenger/navigator?!?!?!

cheers
Grant

Last edited:
Grant is a really great guy and would make for good company on the way out in case someone has a co-pilot seat available to help out our brother from down under.

188263689-L.jpg

If you like Rap music, excessive speeding and gin and tonics (not while driving) I may have an open seat:biggrin: Im driving up to Ray Laks, staying there and then going to Ohio.

Firstly, thanks Bailey for taking me along as a passenger on the Poker Rally - it was great to meet everyone. It was great to see so many NSXs in one spot at the one time - I can't imagine what NSXpo must be like - sensory overload!

As per RSO 34's request on my behalf, if there are any NSX owners travelling from NY/NJ to NSXpo solo who might want a petrol paying passenger, please please please let me know. Hopefully Bailey can attest to me being a good passenger/navigator?!?!?!

cheers
Grant

Grant was a great co pilot and I could not help but think crocadile dundee. His accent was quite amusing as well as the down under lingo. I will most likely attend and will let you know asap when I know myself.

Looks like Grant's enjoying himself over in the USA. Grant organized the Australia's largest NSX Cruise in Sydney this year... so he's the second biggest NSX fan (second to me :D )

I can't believe I've been in the States for 5 years now and haven't been able to attend one NSXPO.

I'm working on one of the ALMS Teams in Atlanta for Petit Lemans on the 6th Oct. so I miss out again!

Back