• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW 02-05 NA2 NSX-R Parts / (Diffuser, Sun Visors, Label Kit, Bezel, Vent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgvtec

Suspended
All items are brand new in their Honda packaging. Prices INCLUDE shipping, 2-6 day delivery with DHL direct from Japan - (PP accepted / 3.5% goods & service) - Please inbox me.

(Photos are from my purchase source when I purchased)

• Discontinued 3pc Sun Visor kit.
$ SOLD

• Discontinued Caution label set complete.
$ SOLD

• Center AC vent
$ SOLD

• Discontinued Rear Diffuser.
$1400

422599F2-6A30-4EB9-BB64-733D37EBF18F.jpeg

• Discontinued gauge cluster bezel. (2 available)
$350usd - #1 SOLD / #2 AVAILABLE

C12E6EDC-E595-44E8-928F-C9AA6FD1988A.jpeg

Last edited:
i'll take the caution label set if it's available

Whoah whoah whoah. These photos look STRANGELY familiar... Are you sure these are your photos?

@docjohn can we get a verification of these photos?

Photos are from my purchase source, parts are absolutely legit and have been purchased by myself. Reselling what I’m not using. These ship direct from japan 6 day delivery.

So, we are your purchasing source? Or are they stealing photos from our Yahoo Auction listings?

Apparently you’re who I’ve purchased from then. I’ve several 3rd party yahoo japan accounts. Thanks for the quality hard to find parts on this side of the pond. :)

The photos I’ve used to relist are from my purchased items. If you are still using the same photos for future listings, I mean no confusion.

Last edited:
Please don't use our photos. Use your own photos with a tag of your ID as per the rules.
2024.jpg

Interesting moderation on this forum these days. I’ve responded to the above comment & someone has deleted my post. Nothing inappropriate was said. In my 20 years here I’ve not seen this kind of childish nonsense.

Mita, of the thousands and thousands of dollars I’ve spent in the past in Japan through your company, it’s time our customer/vendor relationship comes to an end. Thank you!

Anyways, listing updated. Rear diffuser and only one cluster bezel remain available. All other items have been sold.

Last edited:
Interesting moderation on this forum these days. I’ve responded to the above comment & someone has deleted my post. Nothing inappropriate was said. In my 20 years here I’ve not seen this kind of childish nonsense.

Mita, of the thousands and thousands of dollars I’ve spent in the past in Japan through your company, it’s time our customer/vendor relationship comes to an end. Thank you!

Anyways, listing updated. Rear diffuser and only one cluster bezel remain available. All other items have been sold.
Per the forum rules your photos are supposed to have your name and a current date included

It wasn't "someone" who deleted it. It was me. The rules are clear. Members here have been robbed of thousands of dollars by scammers posting someone else's photos as their own. It's a serious issue and we take it seriously. If you want to sell an item on NSX Prime and take someone's money for it, you need to post your picture of the item with a piece of paper containing your Prime username and the current date. No exceptions.

It wasn't "someone" who deleted it. It was me. The rules are clear. Members here have been robbed of thousands of dollars by scammers posting someone else's photos as their own. It's a serious issue and we take it seriously. If you want to sell an item on NSX Prime and take someone's money for it, you need to post your picture of the item with a piece of paper containing your Prime username and the current date. No exceptions.
Thank you Honcho. Dealing with the same issue, from Facebook, from a part that never arrived and seller is MIA.

1000021652.jpg
Please use your own photos as per the rules.

No exceptions, except for 75% of the listings with no username/dates, or better yet the countless items listed with no photos at all. Some consistency would be nice if your going to moderate & preach your gospel.

Thank you Honcho. Dealing with the same issue, from Facebook, from a part that never arrived and seller is MIA.

Lol. So file a credit card or PayPal dispute, get your money back & learn from your mistakes.

View attachment 188133
Please use your own photos as per the rules.

😂 How fitting. Can’t even post his own meme in the same breath while whining about image-rights.

This member has been banned.

I'm leaving this up so others can see it. This user refused to follow the rules and then insulted the forum staff and other members. I have tried to be kind to members and given them a few days to update their ads. By and large, most have been completely understanding, which is a reflection of the great community we have here on NSX Prime. However, this is a good example of what not to do.

I suspect he may have been hacked, but even so, we are a small community here and we all should treat each other with kindness and respect. The rules are here for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back