• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Addition - GT-ONE Titanium Exhaust

Is that amuse? Looks like the ti amuse on my Z. You will be banned without future sound clips.:biggrin:

Is there a reason why the tubing is sectioned like this? Is there a benefit to this type of manufacturing vs. solid bent tubing? BTW it looks absolutely beautiful!!

3754153154_9d646701cb.jpg

I think it is easier to section weld titanium than it is to bend it. Two-stroke titanium motorcycle/kart exhausts are made the same way. Plus it looks really cool.

Like this:
:)
nmbstk

Last edited:
Wow that exhuast looks like art! I agree sound clips or ban....:biggrin:

Hi,

are you sure is GT-One?!?

let's say i have a different source for that exhaust..... the same source has also Titanium Headers that weight 4.4Kg :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

let's say i have a different source for that exhaust..... the same source has also Titanium Headers that weight 4.4Kg :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks,
Nuno

yup... gt one... i also have seen the titanium header on the gt-rom.net website... :rolleyes: hmmm i guess that'll have to be next :rolleyes:

Is that amuse? Looks like the ti amuse on my Z. You will be banned without future sound clips.:biggrin:

thanks for all the comments fellas... :biggrin:

this exhaust is actually made in the same factory in Japan as the Amuse exhaust products... soooo, same materials and same ARTISTS... lol

sound and video clips will be up shortly..

nathan

Hi,

The GT-One titanium exhausts are welded by a factory in China; I do know Tamoske purchased an N1 titanium exhaust from downforce, who purchased it from Karim, about 2 years ago. Perhaps he has had it replicated by this Lithuanian factory you feel does production for a Japanese company.

yup still loving ur SC... how have u been buddy...

I am doing good; here are some comparison graphs I made for the FI forum, GMSC vs CTSC vs BBSC, the GMSC figures were taken from the dyno files I had of my car, when I still had the supercharger installed.

You can't beat that monster amount of initial torque to get off the line.

rwhp:

attachment.php

rwtq:

attachment.php

The GT-One titanium exhausts are welded by a factory in China; I do know Tamoske purchased an N1 titanium exhaust from downforce, who purchased it from Karim, about 2 years ago. Perhaps he has had it replicated by this Lithuanian factory you feel does production for a Japanese company.

hey john,

are you sure its a factory in China... because my importer is convinced its made in japan..

nathan

this exhaust was designed and produced for Mr. Tomiyoshi who built the ITB nsx (as seen on youtube).
my friend shipped his car over to Japan to let Tomiyoshi built the same car as the ITB car on youtube, but with a more streetable exhaust, and so they built this exhaust for him, and i can get a few sets extras!
they ship these exhaust to me directly from the manufacturer, which is Fujitsubo Japan (i will have pictures of all packaging when the shipment arrive!)
i don't know how this will involve Tamoske! but stay tune when everything arrive!
btw this thing is only 14lb! 6.3kg!!

EDIT:

I removed what i wrote because a Primer PM'd me saying he would import this exhaust to the US
and as he will have different prices than GT-rom's, he asked me to remove the prices from
my post... well, without prices, there was no point in my post, so i removed it all.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
Nuno

Last edited:
Killer exhaust N8! Who cares where it's from as long as it's a quality, functional piece!!

Btw what's the story with gt-rom? I keep hearing stories about them going under...

wow that's a bold statement,
i dont know if they are made by the same manufacturer who made the old gt-one exhausts, but they are suppose to be made by the same manu. who made the exhausts for tracey sports, route-ks, and gt-one.

as for it being made in china, of course anything is possible, but china making an exhaust with that kind of craftsmanship, it's kinda hard to believe.

Great pictures on the flickr site! you said u have an importer for this exhaust? have him PM me id like to purchase if the price is right.

Back