• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW & always prospective owner...

I have been working on this deal for some time. Also contemplating this post for some time. Takes two to tango, dueling diablos, one ain’t enough, full moon? :rolleyes: Winter crazies? :rolleyes: Must need treatment for NSXITIS! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Oops I did it again (NO, NOT REHAB!) But winter madness has set in.
Bad affliction. NSXITIS. Think second NSX, maybe a track car? Then I see this 2005….and think the number of pristine examples may dry up. Sixteen reasons why not. :redface: Versus one reason why. (Guess?) Want it! :eek:
Jeepers, I just joined the LBBP PRIME CLUB! 2005 LBBP with blue interior, CPO with only 2782 miles on it. Auto, and new Primer 81goblue may have further.
The joy of ownership this car brings, coupled with you knowledgeable owners, is second to none. YES! :smile:

OK Neil....you know that this post is WORTHLESS without pics!:biggrin:
WOW can't wait to see that one...congrats! So that makes 4 LBBP's for our Mich. crew!!!
What a sight when we get together this spring!

Holy mackerel!

Neil you got a second one?! And a BLUE one at that!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

...and what is going on with all of the BLUE NSXs in Michigan!?!?!

It seems like BLUE is the most popular NSX color in Michigan now!

Thanks. Knew some flaming would be coming from the silverstone (notice I did not use Wing Z's word) owners and don't even want to re-visit that war.
When I went for the Imola orange, LBBP was right up there as 1st/2nd choice with it. And now, having admired Ekin95/Dennis', WingZ's, and ExcFive's LBBPs I feel pretty proud to join their ranks. :cool:
http://www.acuraofocean.com/

Congrats, Neil. I live 20 minutes from the dealer, let me know if we're doing lunch.

The KID ! Appreciate your guidance. Punched in the order to transport, enclosed, with my favo RELIABLE CARRIERS, today. Deal done. Thought long time about flying to NJ and driving home w/it, but PA TPK in February and news story about 60-some pile up yesterday drilled some sense home.
:biggrin: New C30A owner.
It was still on acuraofocean.com earlier today with decent photos.

You could have a 2-sided coin and win every time... Heads I drive...

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow...

You have the Imola Orange combination I'm saving for at the moment. I've presently own a Berlina Black 1991 that I'm keeping.

Congrats on the LBBP!!!

Post pictures of the dynamic duo when you receive the new addition...

Dynamic duo is right! If I'm not mistaken Neil is the first person I've heard of that owns two 02+ NSXs:eek:

Ha and he's in our group.

Hey Neil I know that Silverrock NSX you were looking at was $30k cheaper than the Glorious LBBP for the same year and same miles ,but you made the right decision. :biggrin:

That is going to be one FINE looking garage. Congrats Neal!

Post pics when it gets there.

I just joined the LBBP PRIME CLUB! 2005 LBBP with blue interior, CPO with only 2782 miles on it. Auto. (from 2-2-08 post)

Funky funky night with eclipse going on....

Thank you, guys. It came in today Reliable Carriers (Canton Twp, MI, terminal) once again proving they are the best. They phoned 940 AM this morning to advise come pay up and fetch it. I knew it was picked up last night 2-19 about 7-9 P est in northern NJ. Their driver(s) drove straight through! Car is as advertised, more to follow. JEEPERS it is in my garage now ignoring tonite's 4 degree F weather forecast. :smile:

Congrats. Its nice. It is an NSX after all... but please don't post any more pics. :biggrin:

Don't worry TURBO2GO.
When I grow up I'll be posting +stellar+ photos of Imola Orange Pearl and Long Beach Blue Pearl. I like silverstone 2002 + just fine, too. :eek:

Congrats Neal....Nice to have it in your possession!!!

Last edited:
Alright Neil! Can't wait to see it in person!

Oh and Dave he really doesn't like Silverstone he's being polite.

:biggrin: Enter garage every chance I get and there is a neon blue shimmering NSX in there! Couple of photos from today - first chance I have had to put it into sunlight and inspect it.
First owner must have never opened the hood. It squeeks! :tongue:
Engine compartment also appears seldom opened. Front black mesh in lower fascia has some debris and leaves trapped in it. Rest assured it will get the necessary TLC.
It is missing its shift lock release slot cover. But holy cow, in the glove box I found two Honda factory wrapped T-roof receptacle plugs. Seems even the dealers did not know about those things.
Front end is showroom. Car needs a wax and I know just who to see. Ekin95 and Dennis / Team Farmington Hills.
CarGuyMotorsports' Bob Reid already contacted for March 3M clear bra install.

Last edited:
:biggrin:
First owner must have never opened the hood. It squeeks!

That's not a squeak... that's the moan of agony from having been painted Blue. :biggrin:

Last edited:
YES, blue..... titled, and soon to be registered. Then to 3M clear bra install.

Holy crap Neil! Congrats doesn't say enough! YOU ARE SUPER UBER BALLER!
Brian and I are going to have to road trip up to Michigan and go driving this summer. So which one is now the wife's? :wink:

Knew some flaming would be coming from the silverstone (notice I did not use Wing Z's word) owners and don't even want to re-visit that war.

You should have thought of that before you signed on the dotted line pal....

Back