• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW bumper.

What you guys think ?

Attachments

• bumper.JPG
    bumper.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 824
  • bumper1.JPG
    bumper1.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 419
  • bumper2.JPG
    bumper2.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 380
  • bumper3.JPG
    bumper3.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 567
  • bumper4.JPG
    bumper4.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,157
are those wheels meant for stock body there massive ?
or are they for your widebody ?

good luck with everything

Looks like you shortened the rear bumper and pushed in the valance so it levels with the bumper. Nice mod so far. As for the taillight are you going the cover the left over area of the taillamp with black material or body colour.

synergy004,
Yep sure did.
Honda F1 Racing,
Sorry, I wasnt good at Italian-I do not trying to copy/ wannabe Ferrari looks. The back bumper and widebody kit designed by me.
VRoooM,
Those are Elise taillights.
NSXBOX,
Thanks man, those wheels for widebody only.
Jin1976,
Yes I did shortened about 2 1/2 inches shorter, the valance is not done yet but it will shorter and lower too. As for the taillights, I will fill it up with black material and a mesh screen.
x4real,
I love the stock taillighs too but I think its time for upgrade from the 90's looks.

Taillight moddifying has always seemed dumb to me, no matter how much a quality job it is.

The actual bumper and wheels look good though.

so what did you do? just shorten it up 2 1/2 inches?? what did it involve? i like it a lot.

honda should've added this mod to their 2002 "update" looks so much better. can't wait to see it painted (please post more pics :biggrin: )

you think you could post some pics with the oem light? i think a lot of people would be interested in seeing that too....

personally, i like the elise lights. not a huge fan of the continuous tail lens (although the nsx's looks pretty good).

what are you going to do about the exhaust sticking out a lil? anyway, excellent job. it will look even sweeter with a widebody. :eek:

Synthesis said:
will you do mine? :cool:
Sure man. But will see hows mine turn out first, fitting is just like stock since I used the oem bumper.
The exhaust pipes stick out about 2 inches, but that can be fix in about 1 hr.
I will have better pics within a wk or two with custom wide body panels.

Mike, it is looking great. Looks like just what i had in mind. Cannot wait to see the final product.:biggrin:

Derek

Back