• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW C6 pics... complete car being trailered

Attachments

• vette1ab.jpg
    vette1ab.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 337
Timmy said:
Ne1 notice there's no more pop-up headlights. Thought it was a rumour but it's true. First time since 1962

Yes, Chevrolet dropped the "frog eyes" for cost effectiveness, and for better aeros.

T Bell said:
Well I see more as you say "ugly" 7's on the road now than any other production year. They must be winning someone over! I love the big bad ass rear end of the 7. It looks mean as hell. I have always liked BMW's (4 year member of the BMWCCA) but now I love them! :D

Hehe...well, they ARE building them right now. Maybe BMW dealers are offering good prices and rates as result of a combination of bad exterior and worse exterior? I don't know and I wasn't going to ask any more of the owners for fear of putting salt in an open wound. Funny, I think the rear end is the most horrendous part. The new update looks better though.

Still liking the C6 and the motors, so far, sound fairly stout. It's nice to witness overt "car wars" between the manufacturers.

That Bangle Article is a riot O-Ace - Judging by the luck BMW has had with some of their motors recently like the early 540i and more recently the M3 I wonder if there isn't a robotic mole in the engineering dept. as well.

We had a guest engineer at college today from GM (one of the head engineers). At the end of class I went up to him and told him I saw pics of the C6 and he said with a stone face "No you did not." I replied, "Yes I did! In fact I'll email them to you." He once again replied "You did not see the pictures." I dont know what to make of it..but come on..why deny it!!?:D

ahhahha

ravi

I'd call it cautiously evolutionary, and, as such, I'm sure it will
do well.

Back