• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New CRX convertible?? Sorry if repost

I just noticed this over on crxcommunity.com in the featured section, sorry if repost.

I hadn't noticed this car before, I've only seen stuff about the CR-Z which was supposed to be a hybrid and I think is ugly as crap. This looks to be an S2K replacement but under the CRX name. The article can be found here: http://crxcommunity.com/featured/April2009/

What do you think? I think it looks great. If they actually build the thing with the K24 in it as pictured and priced it <$30k I'd be on the waiting list. They have to be building something sporty soon right?

april1.jpg

april7.jpg

april6.jpg

april5.jpg

If you know of any more links or info on the car I'd love to see them.

Well that's lame, no wonder I hadn't heard of it.

I wonder why the crxcommunity guys haven't pulled that link down? Maybe they are just trying to build up hype in hopes that Honda will build another CRX someday.

I knew it was fake right off the bat because the car actually looked sporty. Honda hasn't designed a from the ground up sporty design in a decade!!

It looks like the 3rd Gen Toyota MR2 Spyder and the S2000 crossbred to produce that.

Back