• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Daily Driver

Congrats. I loved my e60 m5. If the warranty didn't run out, I would've kept it. Go and put an eisenmann race exhaust on her and piss your neighbors off on cold starts . :)

and after she calms down you can hear it come down to regular tone ~28sec

hmm....for some reason it doesn't want to play my photobucket vids when embedded...Sorry.

Last edited:
Very nice ride, I just bought kinda a poor mans version. 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP 6.2 litre LS3 corvette powered with 6spped stick.......Made by Holden in Australia a GM division........pretty solid ride for 30K. anyway , i really like your new ride, it must be a hoot to drive.......:biggrin:

and after she calms down you can hear it come down to regular tone ~28sec

hmm....for some reason it doesn't want to play my photobucket vids when embedded...Sorry.

I used to live in a condo where the walls in my garage would practically vibrate when I started up my car. I dreaded those mornings when I had to leave the house at 5am. That car was an alarm clock for my neighbors. :)

Very nice ride, I just bought kinda a poor mans version. 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP 6.2 litre LS3 corvette powered with 6spped stick.......Made by Holden in Australia a GM division........pretty solid ride for 30K. anyway , i really like your new ride, it must be a hoot to drive.......:biggrin:

I would rather have the G8 for looks, aftermarket power support like Superchargers, torque and 6 speed tranny.

I love the sound of the M5 with some of these trick exhaust. very F1.

But that SMG and the lack of TQ for it's weight (also, not really into the busy looks) just killed it for me.

The BMW is fully loaded with launch control, 500 HP V10, and power everything. Here are a few pictures of it:

I just noticed it's not power everything.
In your 2nd picture posted, you're missing 2 buttons on the console (ventilated seats option if I recall correctly).

Just thought I'd point it out ;)

Anyway, always carry an extra qt of 10w 60 in your trunk. Do some research on m5board.com about overfilling oil when your sensor says you need oil even after you just filled it. When I first got the car, I kept adding qts not knowing that I was supposed to wait and re-check the oil. I had to take the car in and drain some oil.

It is going through a qt about every 1500 miles. I bought 10 qts from BMW for $15/ qt and just keep it in a box in my trunk.

You are right on the vent seats.

Back