• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new event 6/20/10 Mogulaire Concours d’Elegance

Hi everyone just wanted to let you know about a new event that is being planned by my friend Eric. He asked me to rally up the NSX's because he has been to our events and appreciates our cars and passion, as well as how we carry ourselves in mixed events.

The main event is well over a year away but he is having multiple small events throughout this year to raise awareness about the event.

per website 2 events planned for fathers day

1)The Mogulaire Concours d’Elegance year of events begins June 20, 2010 (11-5) with a Father’s Day event at the Silicon Valley Four Seasons. This Sunday features a beautiful venue with a collection of food, vendors and automobiles to tantalize the senses.

Four Seasons brings the high-touch appeal of its legendary service and luxury to the innovative capital of high tech. In the hub of Silicon Valley, ten minutes from Stanford University, this intimate hotel is the centrepiece of the new University Circle complex, and the gateway to Palo Alto’s most exclusive residential area.

2) Bing Crosby’s in Walnut Creek
and Mogulaire Inc. will host a
Fathers Day brunch to
celebrate two of the things
we love most automobiles
and Dad. 11:00a -2:00p will
be the time of the show

So who is down to help me support a great new event and show how NSX's get down :p

1) BluryNSX
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

more info could be found on
http://mogulaireconcours.com/

Last edited:
Hey Blury NSX, I just re-posted the Four Seasons event as it's being handled through EURO Sunday. I usually work Sundays but I think I'll make an exception for this event. It's the Four Seasons and free to EURO Sunday members! Plus, it's not too far from me maybe 20 minutes down the freeway. Should be some awesome cars there as well.
Ted

Back