• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New family member and future enthusiast.

Hello,
Chrystal and I just wanted to share our recent addition to our Vegas NSX Family. Harper Tritz Hollingsworth arrived on Nov 9th. Mom and baby are doing great.

Here are a few pictures, as you can see I have already started integrating the NSX stuff and Mom has started with the Green Bay stuff.

Harperw  family.jpg

Harper Cheese.jpg

Harper NSX.jpg

Congrats. The 9th was our 20th anniversary and we were in Vegas then celabrating:smile:

Thank you, I hope you had a great time in Vegas. We are actually in Houston but became good friends with the Vegas club members through the years.

Congratulations to both of you! It's been too long since we all went on the drive out to Lake Las Vegas. Thanks for keeping us posted. Happy Holidays as well. Virgil and Charry

Congratulations Dan and Chrystal! This just made my day. Nik and Sandra (in San Antonio?) are expecting too. We MISS all of you. Maybe a "family" reunion in Denver? Packer fan because of Charles Woodson (Go Blue!), Aaron Rodgers(Go Bears!) and now because of Chrystal (Go Mrs. Midnight Pearl To Be! :biggrin:) Awesome news. Congrats again!

Best Regards,

Danny

Thank you Danny, we miss you as well. I am thinking Denver would be great. We are fortunate to be able to see Nik and Sandra from time to time. We are excited for them as well.

We hope you have a great Holiday season with your family and hope to see you soon.

Dan, Chrystal and Harper. :smile:

Congratulations Dan and Chrystal! This just made my day. Nik and Sandra (in San Antonio?) are expecting too. We MISS all of you. Maybe a "family" reunion in Denver? Packer fan because of Charles Woodson (Go Blue!), Aaron Rodgers(Go Bears!) and now because of Chrystal (Go Mrs. Midnight Pearl To Be! :biggrin:) Awesome news. Congrats again!

Best Regards,

Danny

Back