• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New FORMULA silver TE-37's arrived!

These just arrived today. This is the only Formula Silver finish (in NSX fitment) in the country! This finish was first introduced with the Volk G2's. The good guys @ Fizz Autosports got these for me. Every other volk distributor told me this color was almost impossible to get (unless I ordered a minimum of ten sets).

Sizes:

18x7.5 (+30)
19x9.5 (+34)

te1.jpg

te2.jpg

te3.jpg

Hopefully they clear my stoptechs which will be installed next week. If they don't clear, unfortunately they TE-37's will have to go. :( BBK or wheels? I'll have to REALLY think about this...... fitment is pretty flush, but I'm going to run a 5mm spacer in the rear to give me a more aggressive +29 rear offset.

+29 should be nice and flush. :smile:
My bet is the +30 on the front will rub though. . . Hopefully you have tires that are running narrow to mount on those bad boys.

Last edited:
Synth, what a nice set of wheels, as usual, Whatever you do, it's always clean!

+29 should be nice and flush. :smile:
My bet is the +30 on the front will rub though. . . Hopefully you have tires that are running narrow to mount on those bad boys.

Front should be fine. I actually had +30 with my GTV's (using a 3 mm spacer) and no rubbing at all. Even at full lock. Probably has to do with my alignment, ride height, and tire choice.

OK, prob will regret saying this but...

IF they don't clear your bbk...pm me!:biggrin:

OK, prob will regret saying this but...

IF they don't clear your bbk...pm me!:biggrin:

I really hope I don't have to sell! To clarify, they should not have any issues clearing other BBK's (project mu, brembo, etc), but the notoriously wide stoptech is questionable. In another thread, someone with TE's in the same front offsets confirmed they WILL work with the stoptech kit. But I'll believe it when I see it....

the wheels look amazing, Dali sells the stickers for 15-20 bucks. If you're nervous about ordering from him I can pay for them in person and regular mail them for you. I my gym is right next to his place.

Last edited:
the wheels look amazing, Dali sells the stickers for 15-20 bucks. If you're nervous about ordering from him I can pay for them in person and regular them up for you. I my gym is right next to his place.

I HIGHLY appreciate this offer. I will definitley take you up on this in case I do end up keeping the wheels.

Hopefully they clear my stoptechs which will be installed next week. If they don't clear, unfortunately they TE-37's will have to go. :( BBK or wheels? I'll have to REALLY think about this...... fitment is pretty flush, but I'm going to run a 5mm spacer in the rear to give me a more aggressive +29 rear offset.

You don't need to sell them for sure because I guarantee you that your fronts will clear the Stoptech and there is no rubbing at all. I had the same front wheels and Stoptech on my car before. You however need to be extremely careful when you put the wheels on. If you tilt the wheel while mounting on the hub, the spoke will hit the caliper and scratch it. Ask me how I know.
Congrats!
Steve

You don't need to sell them for sure because I guarantee you that your fronts will clear the Stoptech and there is no rubbing at all. I had the same front wheels and Stoptech on my car before. You however need to be extremely careful when you put the wheels on. If you tilt the wheel while mounting on the hub, the spoke will hit the caliper and scratch it. Ask me how I know.
Congrats!
Steve

That's good to hear. Can I have that guarantee in writing? oh wait... :tongue: Do you remember how many mm clearance you had?

Last edited:
Very nice....you and I have the same taste in wheels.

Everyday that passes is a tease! The anticipation is unbearable synth! :biggrin:

haha... sorry guys, these won't be installed for awhile. I have to install my BBK (in about two weeks) and then do a test fitment with these wheels. Once I can personally confirm they will clear, I probably won't put on these wheels for awhile as I barely had a chance to enjoy my Advan RS's (which have only been driven on twice). So maybe mid summer? But who knows.... :D

Back