• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New in Dallas

Hi guys,
I moved up to Dallas ( near White Rock Lake). Any NSX clubs here? Also My state inspection is due next month and who knows of a good place to go to?
Thanks,
Kenny ( red/ blk 1995)

First welcome to TX :biggrin: and unfortunately I havent seen a good NSX get together with the exception of one June night....I'am a little far away from White Rock area (Arlington), but I'am very active in the car club community in the DFW area. Hopefully we can meet and keep in touch.

Vic

Pirana said:
First welcome to TX :biggrin: and unfortunately I havent seen a good NSX get together with the exception of one June night....I'am a little far away from White Rock area (Arlington), but I'am very active in the car club community in the DFW area. Hopefully we can meet and keep in touch.

Vic

Well you seem to be the most veteran of us DFW people. ORGANIZE something! :)

You guys call me. 214-562-4141 Dave

up for a meeting tomorrow night? Just a quickie to meet. I will be in the Sonic of I20 and Collins with some of my Mazda friends around 8:30pm. They will fall backwards if there are two NSXs. hehehe.

Pirana said:
up for a meeting tomorrow night? Just a quickie to meet. I will be in the Sonic of I20 and Collins with some of my Mazda friends around 8:30pm. They will fall backwards if there are two NSXs. hehehe.
Thats Monday? Sure, count us in. Call me tomorrow and remind me :)

Dave, nice to meet you and your fiance. And your NSX, hehehe. I will call you for next Monday, there should be a big meet in Irving (about 20 minutes from Arlington), with info.

Victor :cool:

nsx_sonic01.jpg

nsx_sonic02.jpg

Last edited:
I've always wanted to go to the arlington meet, but haven't seen any info of when / where it's held.

Can you post some info here?

ALIENT

Sure, the more the merrier....I will post more info when available...but for sure its next Monday at Don Hering Mitsubishi on Hwy 183. Dont know the time yet.

Hopefully you and Kenny can come to this one....it should be pretty big meeting. Last meetings they hosted there where over 500 cars. :cool:

I live in Mansfield. If there is ever anything in Arlington, it is a lot easier for me to get to versus Irving. I am also sure Odenspike would be able to come too. We also occasionally go to Sherlock's in Arlington on the weekends.

Jeremy

Here is the flyer for this Monday night get together....there will be a lot of cars...I will be there. Hope to see some of you guys :smile:

Unfortunately something came up for me, so I wont be able to show up either. :frown:

Last edited:
I would try to make something in Arlington also. Like NSX Passion said, we also go to Sherlocks on the weekends sometimes. This past weekend, we were able to get to park our cars up front at the entry.

Nice...unfortunately I work on the weekends...but I might be able to show up on of this weekends. Until what time you guys stay :confused:

We stay at Sherlock's until 12:00 at least. As Odenspike said, they have a few spaces up front that are reserved. I tip the guys up front $10-15 to park there. They fill up fast so I try to get there early around 9:00. We like this place because they have a band, reasonable drink prices, and NO COVER!!

Anyone interested in this Saturday?? :cool:

Back