• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New in Minneapolis

Hey guys...

Just moved out to Minneapolis for an extended work project. My office is in Bloomington, but I should be signing a lease tomorrow for a place right in the center of Uptown. I only know a few girls who I just met out here.. so if you're up for hanging out let me know and I'll most likely be up for anything. Just get ahold of me here or you can call/text 949-468-8980.
Anyone going out to watch the big game tomorrow??... I have an invite to a place called Granite, but not sure I'll go there yet.

Chad

WELCOME! Just in time for winter! :biggrin:

I'm in Eden Prairie.

Probably lots of places to catch the game tonight. I'll be at home with my kids :wink:

Welcome to minneapolis...I'm back as well for a bit. Just in time for the snow to hit.

Hit me up, I ll be in maple grove...I'm not too far from granite restaurant if its the one in maple grove.

Hey guys...

Just moved out to Minneapolis for an extended work project. My office is in Bloomington, but I should be signing a lease tomorrow for a place right in the center of Uptown. I only know a few girls who I just met out here.. so if you're up for hanging out let me know and I'll most likely be up for anything. Just get ahold of me here or you can call/text 949-468-8980.
Anyone going out to watch the big game tomorrow??... I have an invite to a place called Granite, but not sure I'll go there yet.

Chad

Welcome! I'll PM you if there are any car events going on.

Welcome to minneapolis...I'm back as well for a bit. Just in time for the snow to hit.

Hit me up, I ll be in maple grove...I'm not too far from granite restaurant if its the one in maple grove.

If you have some time to kill, stop by the shop again(but give me a heads up), last time we missed each other. :smile:

Chad, that goes for you as well, if you are interested PM me I'll get you the address.

Its ccccccccccccoooooooooooollllllllldddddddddd!!!!!! :eek:

I like the snow, but I don't like your 30s and 40s degree temps here. :cool:

Its ccccccccccccoooooooooooollllllllldddddddddd!!!!!! :eek:

I like the snow, but I don't like your 30s and 40s degree temps here. :cool:

No problem. Just wait about 2 months and those will be gone.......and the -20s will be here :biggrin:

This cold sucks. Not sure what happened to Fall but the normal temps for this time of year are low 60's!

No problem. Just wait about 2 months and those will be gone.......and the -20s will be here :biggrin:

:eek::eek::eek:

I'll make sure I'm not here when that happens. :biggrin:

Good thing I went to the mall and got me a jacket and some thermals.

I keep the heater on at home at a comfy 78 degrees. :tongue:

I heard the weekend will be in the 50s or 60s. :cool:

I heard the weekend will be in the 50s or 60s. :cool:

Yes! Like Mo said average temps this time of year are about 60. But this year has been FAR from average. We have set records for driest month, wettest month, and coldest month all this summer!

Grrreeeaaaatttt! Lucky me I get to experience your MN winter early......yay! :tongue:

Seeing snow is pretty cool though.....I got to throw it at people hehe :biggrin:

Assuming that I still might have my car next year.....I might ship it over here to cruise around and have fun with you guys.

So we'll see maybe chado can bring his car over too for a little bit.

I am guessing shipping will be around 1500-1800?

Last edited:
Yeah thats what I figured too.....I paid $1250 in 05 from Missouri to Cali.

I'm freezing!!!

I've got to bring in my car to a shop in order to "winterize" it.. a foreign concept. Need to get it done by the weekend.

Momin I got your PM I know you're out of town.. I'll probably stop in to meet some of the other guys. See you around!

Eddie how many MN lottery tickets haha?? Went out with some girl in St. Paul last night.. missed your call. I'll hit you up laters.

I'll get the keys to my place tomorrow and move in on Saturday.. It will be soo nice to get out of the damn Sheraton!!!

I bought 3 hehe.....:biggrin:

Yeah you better get your car winterized....I already did that with mines a month ago.

No worries dude go handle your bizness......pimp....:cool:

Hit me up laters and I'll come check out the new pad.

Back