• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW ITALIAN NSX EXHAUST

This is the picture of the new exhaust that its just arrived tomorrow i will show the picture place on the car and if I can also noise.
Check this link
http://www.viviservice.com/supersprint/supersprint.htm

super1.jpg

super2.jpg

super3.jpg

super4.jpg

super5.jpg

super6.jpg

super7.jpg

Regards
Andrea

I have a Supersprint system on my daily driver (German sporty coupe). Build quality is reasonably good, although fitment is not perfect. Sound is "mellow" -- not too loud, but deepens when you get on it.

How does this system sound, compared to TUBI ?

Hello Tubi its more metallic this sound more deep I like more supersprint sound then tubi but I don't try yet very good In this day I will recorded a little video and I will post
The car look that gain something in comparison of tubi

Andrea

I will be buying an exhaust for my car early next year. If I'm reading correctly, this exhaust is not all stainless but uses mild steel for the silencers and outlet pipes. Is this correct? Also, on the photos the twin pipes exiting on each side of the car look a bit crooked. Am I being too critical, or is this what I can expect for any aftermarket exhaust?

[This message has been edited by mikec (edited 28 October 2002).]

The exhaust for the NSX its completly in Stainless 304 other series from superstpint are different they are made also with alluminium but for the NSX its stainlees.
The exhaust installed on my car had some problem on the left pipe was crooked during the transport. But Usualy don't happens this don't worry anyway if they arrive with problem supersprint will change without problem.

Like I Said about group buy i Need a minimun of 5 person fot to lower the price who is interesting send me an private e-mail.

Andrea

Back