• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new lens + new wing= pics

bought me a Nikon 50mm 1.4 lens about a month ago, and the r wing about week ago, snap a few shots, try it out.

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0055-1.jpg

DSC_00172.jpg

Very nice! Thanks for giving me an idea how my car will look like with the R wing. I also have a Silverstone ;)

Looks good. Where did you buy your wing from?

Congrats on lens and nice car. A tripod and lower ISO would net you nicer photos. 2nd pic is nice, 3rd would've been slightly better with the wheels turned the other way. just C&C

Congrats on lens and nice car. A tripod and lower ISO would net you nicer photos. 2nd pic is nice, 3rd would've been slightly better with the wheels turned the other way. just C&C

I don't necessarily think a lower ISO would net nicer photos @ that res. But I'm pretty sure OP used @ tripod based on the shutter speed- that's why I think the high ISO's are unnecessary. Agree with you on the third pic!

I don't necessarily think a lower ISO would net nicer photos @ that res. But I'm pretty sure OP used @ tripod based on the shutter speed- that's why I think the high ISO's are unnecessary. Agree with you on the third pic!

thanks,
i'm still an amateur and i'll remember that next time.

Nukem: the r wing i bought it from a broad member, and it is a DF wing.

Back