• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Look! Factor X Racing Unlimited NSX

We are proud to announce that we are now sponsored by Cricket Wireless. Due to this recent relationship we have painted the car in their corporate colors. The car is not yet 100% complete and we are missing quite a bit of our sponsor stickers but it will give you an idea. We have many more changes being made to the car for its upcoming race at the California Speedway Roval!

l_f1afeea0cf553b76fa6e3927dff9bd7c.jpg

factorX_nsx4.jpg

factorX_nsx2.jpg

Our new driver:)

Looks good, congrats on the new sponsorship....keep up the good work guys.

She looks great!

-Need to fabricate a new front splitter for the new bumper with less fiberglass :wink:

I have a new canard idea! (sorry :tongue:)

Well done all the Factor X crew..... !
Like the New driver...
Billy was to fast anyway :)

Really nice car...congrats on the sponsorship. Now take out the interior and take some pics so we can have a closer look!!!

Nice sponsorship, but I'll still miss how badass it looked in black.

Absolutely, she has much better lines than Billy.....and just look at those Apex's....

yeah, looks 10x better than Billy..... :tongue:

Car looks awesome. Your leadership in pushing the NSX envelope is appreciated by all!

Minor question in the scheme of things but ... I have always wondered what wheels, size and offsets the Factor X Unltd runs?

Thanks for the positive comments! Except you Jon:tongue: We run 265/305 AO48s, on 18s. The car is undergoing more changes for the upcoming races. Be sure to try and come out to California Speedway in July for the Redline Time Attack. We will be taking part in the battle series. Spoon NSX-R v. Factor X FX750 NSX! Mine's R35 v. Cobb R35! Hopefully more info and battles will be revealed soon.

Any plans to add long segmented antennae in the front? I just love the look on the Merry Maid VW bugs. Pretty aggressive; looks like it should just hop across start/finish.
cricket.gif

266827461_385d0db569.jpg

Back