New Member and Owner in BC

Hey, Folks; just a shout out to say hello from BC, Canada. I purchased my NSX 3 days ago and I could not be happier. I put 850km on it in the last two days. I should have done it years ago.

I have a 2001 Silverstone with 80k (50k miles). Mags and a K&N are the only changes, and I still have the original rims.

The. Car. Is. Breathtaking.

I hope to own it forever. Nice to be part of the group!

Regards,

John

Hey, Folks; just a shout out to say hello from BC, Canada. I purchased my NSX 3 days ago and I could not be happier. I put 850km on it in the last two days. I should have done it years ago.

I have a 2001 Silverstone with 80k (50k miles). Mags and a K&N are the only changes, and I still have the original rims.

Regards,

John

Hey! Congrats! I'm also from BC, Surrey to be specific, but now in California. I just got my NSX a few days ago as well, sharing that same feeling!

Hey, Vic; nice to meet you! I'm in Kelowna and plan on driving it every dry day that I can. (Snowfalls not included).
Truly a dream come true for me.

John

Regards,

John

Congrats:
2001 is highly desirable for some of us. The last year of the pop up headlamps, (the classic look) 3.2l, 6 speed, 2nd generation ABS system, and power steering. The best of all worlds. Now the ultimate question: Coupe or T?
before anyone else asks: post some pictures!

Last edited:
welcome to both of you and happy vtecing:cool:

Welcome to prime! Is yours the one with the TSW wheels?

Hi John.

I'm about 50k North of you. Vernon. Welcome and post pics!!

Peter

Hi, Guys; thanks very much for the warm welcome! I shall get some pics up tomorrow, weather permitting.

Hi, Angus, yes, it is the one with the TSW wheels. So far, no red flags. It was a good price, and worth the effort. Regards, John.

Hi, Peter; if the weather holds this month, perhaps I could take a quick trip North and come and say hello.

I'd enjoy meeting another local NSX owner to maybe help me get more familiar with the marque.

I was close to buying a '95 out of Seattle and I would enjoy seeing yours.

Regards,

John

PM sent.

Hi, folks; found a few photos that I had sent to me earlier.

This is my new-to-me 2001 NSX-T. My new best friend.

Regards, John

Attachments

• Picture 005-1.jpg
    Picture 005-1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Picture 008-1.jpg
    Picture 008-1.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Picture 001-1.jpg
    Picture 001-1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 54

Peter, I had a look at your beautiful car. It almost made me want to paint mine red. It's stunning.

I'll need to find the best place locally for TB and WP (I'm due) and the local dealer wants $550.00 for the water pump alone. Seems high to me. TB was quoted at $1200.00. I want to do the fuel filter as well, but I'm afraid to ask on the cost. Does Vernon have a good shop/technicians?

I'll call you next week and say hello.

Peter I have ordered parts from AcuraOEMparts.com ( Delray Acura ), the Water pump 280.00 and Timing belt 142.00 these are in US prices.I have ordered a sunvisior , cup holder and Tracking hook cover 270 US or from Langley Acura 700.00 CAN where would you order from?

Back