• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New member bay area Red 1995 NSX 5 speed

Hey everyone I just bought my NSX-T and it has about 82k on it right now. It's the best car I've ever owned and I'm so happy whenever I look at it or drive it! I've just been having too much fun speeding around California in the beautiful winter weather! I really need to slow down, I can't afford any more tickets lol. Let me know if you are in the San Jose area. We should start an NSX club in the southbay if there isn't already one. Here's some pics:

NSXSIDEsmall.jpg

NSXLEFTREARsmall.jpg

nsxfrontsmall.jpg

NSX3small.jpg

NSXMOTORsmall.jpg

NSXRIGHTINTERIORsmall.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats and welcome. There is a large group of NSX owners in the Bay Area. Also there is a Bay Area NSXCA chapter. Join up and have some fun.

BTW - Congrats on getting the best color combo!

Congratulations on the purchase - looks like the previous owner(s) took exceptionally good care of her! Beautiful NSX. Enjoy the ride and experience! Jay

Congratulations on your NSX. I picked mine up just before Christmas 2010, drove it for 4 days the had to store it for the winter. :(

What camera did you use to take your pics? They are really clear.

Hey everyone I just bought my NSX-T and it has about 82k on it right now. It's the best car I've ever owned and I'm so happy whenever I look at it or drive it! I've just been having too much fun speeding around California in the beautiful winter weather! I really need to slow down, I can't afford any more tickets lol. Let me know if you are in the San Jose area. We should start an NSX club in the southbay if there isn't already one. Here's some pics:

NSXSIDEsmall.jpg

NSXLEFTREARsmall.jpg

nsxfrontsmall.jpg

NSX3small.jpg

NSXMOTORsmall.jpg

NSXRIGHTINTERIORsmall.jpg

You could visit the WekFest on FEB 20, then you will meet lots of hardcore Bay Area NSXs and owners. Congrats, your car looks very clean.

http://www.WEKFEST.com
Westcoast Elites

Sunday February 20th, 2011
1pm-6pm<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Fort Mason Complex
Herbst and Festival Pavillions
38 Fort Mason
San Francisco, Ca 94123<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>
General Admission:
$20 General Admission (Kids under 12 FREE w/paying adult)
FIRST 100 FANS IN LINE RECEIVES FREE ADMISSION!
$15 Admission with Original Flyer

Looks like a good show! My bro went to the japantown one a year or 2 ago. We should get a bunch of people together and hit up skyline, santa cruz, or 9. We can even have a meet at tapioca express in cupertino. The pics were taken by the previous owner and he was a wedding photographer so he had a really nice camera. I'm looking to get a SLR again. I used to have a rebel. I want to go on a photoshoot with my car and my wife!

Careful when u admit to breaking the traffic laws on here.

There are some people that have issues with that and will make a point to lecture u as if they are ur daddy.

One of the guys that likes to lectures is a hypocrite.

There are a few NSX guys that go to Vietnamese cafe on the weekends.

Congratulations, nice color and great year! If your travels take you to Los Angeles, we have a great group of owners and various meets. Check out the SoCal threads. I've owned my NSX for more than 4 years and I still turn around and gaze at my car.

Have fun

Congrats, and welcome aboard. Nice find and car looks very clean.

Thanks for the comments, it is raining now so I have not been driving my NSX either. I keep on checking the weather forcast hoping for sunshine, but I think it's going to rain for a little while now. I was just in LA with my NSX because I picked it up in San Diego. The first few days I took it to Dana Point and Palos Verdes near Torrance. Driving off into the sunset in socal is awesome especially with the top down and amazing ocean front views!

I was reading some older posts looking for good smog places. I just need to smog it to register it so a good cheap place will do thanks!

Smog Masters
2531 El Camino Real Santa Clara, CA 95051-3003 - (408) 244-6500

Ask for Mike. He knows BATMANs with the NSX. Works on Sat.

Also use 2 bottles of Clean Power in ur NSX tank. I did and the readings of my OBD-1 was better than a OBD-2.

I live near valley fair in San Jose. Batman do I need to put those two bottles in? I feel that my car should pass with no problems, but I could be wrong. How much does smog masters cost and why do you think they're good? Are they careful with ur car n do they have the smog machine in the ground?

I live near valley fair in San Jose. Batman do I need to put those two bottles in? I feel that my car should pass with no problems, but I could be wrong. How much does smog masters cost and why do you think they're good? Are they careful with ur car n do they have the smog machine in the ground?

When it comes to smog testing I ALWAYS advocate playing it safe.

I used to have a FD and 4.3 Sonoma. Both of which failed smog and even after fixing the issue both vehicles got on the GROSS POLLUTER list and I had to smog EVERY year.

Put 2 bottles in a near empty tank and then fill it up to the top with gas.

Drive til it's half tank empty so that it mixes well and starts cleaning injectors, valves, etc.

Clean power also alters the gasoline chemically to burn cleaner, so ur emission readings will read closer to a ULEV.

Congrats on the new purchase!! I myself just picked up a 97 NSX-T in monte carlo blue. We both have a whole lot to learn about our cars. Pictures came out uber nice, wish i had a nice camera to take pretty pictures of my pretty car =/

Back