• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Member saying Hi

I'm a new NSX owner = ) she's a 1991 red/black w/81k. i'll snap some better pics later today. i've owned primarily hondas with the typical accord, civic, integra, s2k phase... recently sold my E36 M3 and S2000 (let me know if ya'll want pics). this nsx will NOT be my DD, i have an X5 for a DD...

just wanted to say hi and look forward to meeting ya'll.. im in the dallas area.

allen

nsx quick pic
CIMG3652.jpg

daily. AC schnitzer front/rear/spoiler/wheels (wheels for sale on x5world soon)
CIMG3516.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome........I own two nsx's a Black 91 and a Red 02 widebody......Neither is stock..We should get a group together and do coffee and discuss our cars..
I own a roofing company DIAMOND ROOFING. So if I can help anyone in the area resedential or commercial...we do it all and I pay referall fees too!!
Metro 817-654-7123
or call my cell 817-269-3839

Sorry sounded like a commerecial, with this weather and all, I can't help myself!! If you have been screwed by your insurance company, we are the ones to call!!!:smile:

Great car, I have extra parts so if you need stuff let me know and I look forward to meeting you.:wink:

About Damn time Dallas has NSX get togethers!!!!:cool:

MY 02 interior is gutted, getting full Extreme Dynamat sound deadening this week, But I am game after this weeked for hookup!!!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Welcome........I own two nsx's a Black 91 and a Red 02 widebody......Neither is stock..We should get a group together and do coffee and discuss our cars..
I own a roofing company DIAMOND ROOFING. So if I can help anyone in the area resedential or commercial...we do it all and I pay referall fees too!!
Metro 817-654-7123
or call my cell 817-269-3839

Sorry sounded like a commerecial, with this weather and all, I can't help myself!! If you have been screwed by your insurance company, we are the ones to call!!!:smile:

Great car, I have extra parts so if you need stuff let me know and I look forward to meeting you.:wink:

About Damn time Dallas has NSX get togethers!!!!:cool:

MY 02 interior is gutted, getting full Extreme Dynamat sound deadening this week, But I am game after this weeked for hookup!!!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And when your roofer tries to convince you that your beat up old wore out 30 year old roof that has 75% granule loss on it is really damaged from wind or hail, I will be the guy telling you that your roofer is trying to screw you and the insurance company both. Hope to see you on a roof some day Brent, should be fun :rolleyes:

To the OP - Welcome, I live in Plano also.

There are some honest adjusters like you out there, so sorry if i offended. Just had too much coffee and got a little long winded!!! I heard you are back in town and have your NSX, thats great....Call me and we can hook up, drinks on me!!! :biggrin:

Guess you may be going to Austin? they got hammered.....hail that is...

P.S. Use to be 90% resedential 10% commercial
Now do 90% commercial 10% resedential....LOL!!!

Welcome.
Plano's a great place to live..... just watch out for the soccer moms in SUVs!

WTTC. That's a nice NSX you've got there. First thing I would do is move those window stickers as far to the side as possible. Somebody did a lousy job and stuck them right into your field of view.
Congrats and be safe.

thanks for the warm welcome. i'll snap more pics friday when im back in town... car came with taitec exhaust, uni-filter, science of speed shift knob, JL audio amp, jl speakers, jl sub, pioneer dvd nav, 18/19 axis wheels and more junk.... im not a big fan of the system.. and honestly of the wheels too... i'll eventually take it all out...

for now 2 more pics i have on my laptop

CIMG3671.jpg

CIMG3675.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the Club Allen. If you organize a meeting in DFW we will show up. About time DFW NSX owner have a meeting.

Sam

Back