• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New New Jersey Member :-)

Hey Everyone, name is Jason Moss Monte, I have been posting in on both the FB pages since my hunt began last spring and then once I purchased in July. I noticed a post saying webmail was for the time being allowed so I decided to finally sign up. In any event I'm in Jersey right by NYC and happy to be on board.

I have been modding the car since I picked it up, so far with a complete exhaust, JDM tails, wheel/horn, HID's, compliance clamps etc... nothing out of the ordinary, yet. I have 2 weeks off work so I may start a build thread, if for no other reason than to keep track. My previous build was a 240z which can be found here http://community.ratsun.net/topic/11701-jays-72-s30/

Here is my NSX as it sits today.

Welcome aboard and congrats Jason! What exhaust did you decide to install? If you don't mind me asking, where did you pick up your NA1? It looks in great shape!

Have you driven through the city or thru parts of NYC in the NSX? I wonder if you're the one some of my friends have been confusing me for lol. I also have a FR NA1 but with black wheels.

- Fernando

Last edited:
Congrats on the NSX pickup! Where in NJ are you located? I just read the build thread on the 240z, interesting build for sure.

Congrats and good luck with the NSX.

I thoroughly enjoyed your 240 thread. Well right up until the carport collapsed, that's something that I'd be lucky enough to have happen. Looks like everything worked out in the end though.

Thanks for sharing.

welcome to the NE group.....please consider joining the nsxca.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Welcome aboard and congrats Jason! What exhaust did you decide to install? If you don't mind me asking, where did you pick up your NA1? It looks in great shape!

Have you driven through the city or thru parts of NYC in the NSX? I wonder if you're the one some of my friends have been confusing me for lol. I also have a FR NA1 but with black wheels.

- Fernando
Actually no not yet, I have been a bit paranoid. I used to head in at like 2am and do a loop around the island in my z's but for some reason the nsx makes me more nervous. Probably because I'm still settling in. Do you ever end up in my area of Jersey? My Porsche mech was telling me he sees one around with black wheels once in a blue moon, but Ive never seen it.

I went with pride v2 and have absolutely no regrets on any level.

Congrats on the NSX pickup! Where in NJ are you located? I just read the build thread on the 240z, interesting build for sure.
Thanks, ya it was a long journey haha. I'm in North bergen/edgewater right on the hudson.

Congratulations, and many many miles of shear fun!
Thank you!

Congrats and good luck with the NSX.

I thoroughly enjoyed your 240 thread. Well right up until the carport collapsed, that's something that I'd be lucky enough to have happen. Looks like everything worked out in the end though.

Thanks for sharing.

Yep, the heart break from the 72 led me to the 73 build that got me where I am now so I'm happy with the result haha.

welcome to the NE group.....please consider joining the nsxca.

I am, if so probably after the next expo location is announced :)

Last edited:
Welcome Jason and congrats on your great find.

Congrats, forgot to add my well wishes to the thread previously! Please consider coming out with the other NE members when we do our Bear Mountain runs! Great great group of guys!!

I would love to meet up at Bear Mt, been a part of a lot of Z and Local/Pcar fun runs up there. I was in Japan when I saw the facebook post for the meet/run during the summer. Then I completely missed the notification for the most recent one because I wasn't signed up in the forum yet and there was no fb post. Only found out when someone posted pics after. Seeing the turn out I was impressed, definitely excited for the next one so I can come out and meet everyone. I would suggest it have a fb event page though, prime isn't the easiest forum to monitor or even sign up for, where as fb is.

Last edited:
our NE region relies on prime for club events,I don't use fb so I'm not sure how many others do.

Ya I gathered after missing the last one so when I saw the site was now accepting webmail addresses signed up. The NSX owners only page, in which you must submit a picture with your nsx to even be considered has over 900 members. The NSX Prime page has 5800 though who can say how many are actual owners. Up until recently the forum was actually a pain for some to join. I for example, wasn't going to use my corp email and only had webmail otherwise, so despite my trying it just wasn't happening. As a result I spent about a year both looking and posting about my new (to me) nsx on FB and I guess became more accustomed.

A few weeks ago while having a bagel in Fort Lee I ran into an fellow red na1 owner who said he tried a year ago and gave up on it but was as well a facebook page member.

Its not really up to me at all so I only mention it for convos sake. If the goal is to keep the meets tight knit via prime forum then I can definitely understand. However if the goal is max turn out then it seems to me the more avenues the more people will turn out. Either way I'll be trying my best to keep an eye out for the next one.

lurking is free so to speak,but the owner of the sight has allowed web-mail now,,

Back