• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new nsx 2008

Don't copy anyone.
I think these pictures show a really great car!
They fixed the back from earlier pics (which I thought looked a little odd)
and made the front even more agressive.
NICE.

HSCnewPIC.jpg

BITer, Now THAT is a great looking car! For some reason those pics make the HSC really appeal to me. If they go forward with it, they should make it look like that.

I agree with both of you. If released it should look like that. Now how many of you would change the HSC's reverse B pillar to the B pillar of the current NSX before being released?

ADNOH said:
I agree with both of you. If released it should look like that. Now how many of you would change the HSC's reverse B pillar to the B pillar of the current NSX before being released?

I would. I don't care for the reverse B pillar.

I also LOVE that car design. It is stunning.

BITeR said:
Don't copy anyone.
I think these pictures show a really great car!
They fixed the back from earlier pics (which I thought looked a little odd)
and made the front even more agressive.
NICE.

HSCnewPIC.jpg

Those are straight up Internet Forum photoshop jobs by the way...not Honda design

Those are straight up Internet Forum photoshop jobs by the way...not Honda design

Oh I know they are. That's what I meant. I like that photoshop version than the actual car that Honda has at the auto shows. This version looks better to me, even if it is just a picture.

Hopefully, someone at Honda is reading this thread, so get your head out of your asses, and develop and build the car. Oh yet, keep it aluminum, fast, and reliable were getting tired of waiting!!! :mad:

PS I also like the look of the HSC

Last edited:
I don't think Honda would copy Gallardo since they have HSC concept...

I really think they should get around 500HP though...since new Skyline GT-R and Toyota V10 sportscars are coming in the future.

NetViper said:
Here is a post from a guy on VTEC.net. I have no idea who he is.

"I live in Greer, South Carolina and Michelin is currently testing tires for a 2007 Acura supercar.

I know this because a friend's customer is on the inside of this and is the same guy that laid hands on a Pilot in 2001, and helped design the truck tire late last year.

Now was this gentleman willing to say that this car was called an NSX? No.

Did he say that it was a high priced sports car? No.

When asked whether or not it was on the same lines as an RSX he replied, "Absolutely not."

Be patient, it's a done deal... not a concept, not an idea... it's a PRODUCTION MODEL. "

I was convinced HONDA doesn't test outside Japan....
I was even convinced that the first cars are always sold in Japan, to do a very close follow-up...
To be honnest I've no idea about the "100% build in USA cars" (like the accord coupé 2002 I think), are they designed and tested in USA or Japan?

gheba_nsx said:
Best way to make friends with them! :tongue:

Yea your right, but they've had plenty of time to get a new out to market. Just FRUSTRATED like everyone else. :wink:

Back