• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW NSX accessories

My brother works for Acura and he told me there was some discussion about accessories for the new car. They refered to it as the "NEW supercar", not the next NSX. Someone from Acura was asking dealer management what type of accessories would generate interest for the new car. Possibilities include a optional carbon fiber rear spoiler, carbon fiber door sill plates that will or can be customized with the owners signature (part will be made with signature in part), forged wheels and get this.....carbon fiber type of floor mat or heel pad.

Someone has a carbon fiber fetish. Hopefully it means the new NSX will be awesome enough to draw in filthy rich buyers who can afford to spend the kind of dough on that crap.

That also means the car can be well above $200k after all that stuff in the car. And with that price, it will be a different ballgame. People will scratch their heads and say" F cars might be better deal."

That also means the car can be well above $200k after all that stuff in the car. And with that price, it will be a different ballgame. People will scratch their heads and say" F cars might be better deal."

I heard mention of the NSX being over $200k on Vtec.net. Let's just wait before believing that as a $200k+ V6 will quietly sit in showrooms and Honda knows this.

Honda wants to sell a green supercar and because things are quiet right now speculation tends to run rampant. I'm still very ambiguous about this car costing so much more than a Viper , R8 V10 , ZR1 or GTR especially since it's being made in the states.

Back