• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX Clarion video - Nov 22, 2016

I knew that was going to fail... Look at where its being tested. It isn't intercooled either is it? If they really wanted feel out of the streering that wheel has to go. The exhaust sounds awesome. Did they change it? It didn't sound this good before. What is it now?

I agree. I bought a oem wheel to replace my 320 mm momo tuner to try it out before sending it to Rick at Euroboutique. I must say I could not wait to remove it.
It was like driving a freaking dump truck. Moral of this story is, the momo wheel is sick on a 91 manual rack steering system.

Yes but I am afraid you will lose all your feel again once the 15 pound airbag wheel replaces your 3 pound tuner wheel again. Size is only one factor.

The car should have had an intercooler/after-cooler, especially if they were planning on pursuing the 400 hp mark.

Great video!

We have quite a few NSX owners using our wheels on the track and no complaints. Many love it so it's all personal taste as to what works for each person.

Personally I'd rather have the airbag just in case, different strokes for each owner.

Great video!

We have quite a few NSX owners using our wheels on the track and no complaints. Many love it so it's all personal taste as to what works for each person.

Personally I'd rather have the airbag just in case, different strokes for each owner.
Are there ways to make the diameter smaller on the oem wheels? I'd really love one of your wheels but I am rather large and even on the highest tilt setting with the oem wheel, I could barely even shift. A flat bottom wheel just wouldn't be enough either. With my 320mm tuner I can lower the tilt to max low and still play the pedals like a kick drum.

Back