• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX - existing NSX owner

Wow - found an unbelievable 2001 Silverstone with 11k miles on her from the original owner! This is the one advertised on Autotrader just outside of Boston. The car is PRISTINE and all original - the owner was fantastic throughout the entire transaction. I used Intercity Lines Inc for the transport and they were fantastic from start to end (same one Jay Leno apparently uses.....frequently :wink: ). Can recommend them highly.

So, up for sale goes my pristine 91 NSX, along with my 04 S2000 (with 15k miles). Gonna miss them both, but absolutely am sure will enjoy the daylights out of the new 01. Jay

Attachments

• DSC_0589.jpg
    DSC_0589.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC_0592.jpg
    DSC_0592.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 230
Congrats! What a beautiful car. Do you mind sharing what you paid? I'm in the market and trying to determine accurate market values. I was going to contact that seller but you purchased it before I had a chance to follow up.

Last edited:
Wow - found an unbelievable 2001 Silverstone with 11k miles on her from the original owner! This is the one advertised on Autotrader just outside of Boston. The car is PRISTINE and all original - the owner was fantastic throughout the entire transaction. I used Intercity Lines Inc for the transport and they were fantastic from start to end (same one Jay Leno apparently uses.....frequently :wink: ). Can recommend them highly.

So, up for sale goes my pristine 91 NSX, along with my 04 S2000 (with 15k miles). Gonna miss them both, but absolutely am sure will enjoy the daylights out of the new 01. Jay

I just love these pictures of a car coming off one of those car carriers! Great excitement. I remember when mine was delivered. Just like Christmas for a 4 year old! Check out the classic in the background of the second picture. Someone's new classic toy!

Congrats!

congrats, just simply beautiful in stock form

Thanks guys - was pretty excited to find this one - don't mind telling the price - we ended up at 55k, which I was happy with knowing it is just like coming off the showroom floor perfect. And I really wanted a pre-2002 version.

I may have my 91 priced a bit high relative to the market - I just know what I've done to make it perfect and needs nothing (all preventive maintenance work done).

Wish I could keep all three cars, but gotta let them go :frown: Too many vehicles and not enough garage and driveway space -- find myself doing the "car rodeo" everytime I need to move one around! Jay

Nice car. 2001 is pretty rare. U don't see them for sale often. What made you bought a2001 instead of keeping your 1991?

Ric - actually planned on keeping the 91 forever and would have been happy to do that - the one thing it doesn't have that I wanted was the T-top. The bigger motor and 6-speed is a plus as well. Also had come to the conclusion to sell the S2000 as well - just wasn't driving either of them enough - so figured I'd just sell both, take the proceeds and upgrade to a later model NSX. I just love these cars! Jay

Congrats!

Thats a win/win...you save money on car insurance & registration and you get a newer NSX.

Fine choice you made.

Great looking low mileage car, glad to hear it has spent the start of its life well taken care of and I am certain it will remain well cared for. Can't go wrong with a 2001.

it wouldnt be this one would it?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1544202#post1544202

did you look at this area we were concerned about the missing vin and the bolts.

KGrHqVoUE8VqItkp3BPVjjsndkg60_3.jpg

Nice car. 2001 is pretty rare. U don't see them for sale often.
2001 is also the lowest production year for the US (166 total). Probably due to the pending 2002 update.

Its a different one Shawn, was discussed a bit here

Yes, I am still a junky and keep tabs on most of the NSXs for sale :rolleyes:

its I scan listing on everything and didnt see one in boston. Im getting old

anyway I am just jealous LOL

Back