• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX on new top gear America

Got a link?

Cool let me record it. Thanks

I thought the show was alright. It's fairly new so it's expected to be a bit different. I do not miss the British silly nanniness of the original though. Plus, I cannot stand when people call gasoline petrol.:biggrin: But the original show had bad ass cars. The review of the nsx I thought was rather lame. It did not look like they seriously tested it. However, I can certainly agree that the new car is a supercar that is easily liveable and comfortable for daily use.:wink:

I thought the show was alright. It's fairly new so it's expected to be a bit different. I do not miss the British silly nanniness of the original though. Plus, I cannot stand when people call gasoline petrol.:biggrin: But the original show had bad ass cars. The review of the nsx I thought was rather lame. It did not look like they seriously tested it. However, I can certainly agree that the new car is a supercar that is easily liveable and comfortable for daily use.:wink:

I think anyone who chooses a truck over a nsx doesn't deserve to be a host of a car show.

Hey now... America runs on big mother truckers.:biggrin: I spend about 5 hours minimum in a work vehicle every day so it seems they might be playing to the masses in America. Not everyone is a spoiled millennial who can afford a stradman lambo or comparable supercar. The show just needs some more air time...

Back