• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX Owner from Houston, TX

Hi All,

Like most, I have appreciated the NSX since my younger years. I got serious about buying one last year and patiently waited for the right car. I finally pulled the trigger and purchased one today. It's a 2001 yellow/black targa with manual tranny. Near mint condition inside and out so I'm very happy with it.

Look forward to learning a thing or two here.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Congrats and welcome! I understand the feeling of the right car dropping into your lap.

Thank you.

I will take photos after I take delivery of the car next week. I'll check out the FB group as well.

Welcome, hope to see you at one of the local meets.

Welcome!

Congrats and Welcome to the Madness! You got the right color .... LOL!

Keep your eye's out in the SouthCentral Region Section for Events, there is also a
Houston Section too. Also, Feel free to PM me with your Name and then send a
request to NSXoTX on FaceBook and I'll approve so you can stay tuned as well
with NSX Events in the Region.

Looking forward to meeting you at a Regional Event!

Terry

Congrats! Post Pics! Glad you got the best year :D

Congratulations and welcome to the cult. I hope to meet you and see that beauty in person at a Texas event soon.

She's finally home! I have a few things on order to update the look, but other than that, I'm very happy at this moment.

Attachments

• IMG_7462.jpg
    IMG_7462.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_7463.jpg
    IMG_7463.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_7464.jpg
    IMG_7464.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 57
looks great! what are the cars in the background? I thought the green one was a KTM xbow at first but the taillights don't match from what I recall...

Last edited:
Not sure what part of town you are in, but there are some meets tomorrow morning. The Supercar Saturday meet off Washington st and the Cars and Coffee over at Memorial mall.

I typically go to the Washington one as its right by me.

http://houston-streets.com/calendar/

Not sure how this will hold up to the rest of that stable you've got but try to enjoy it as a 1990 car not a modern car. Are wheels on that list of goodies on order? [emoji1419] nice pickup btw, congrats.

Supercar Saturday is on July 9th. I should know, I'm one of the hosts :)

Oh snap! Glad you said something. Well I know one of your photographers, Brian. Need to say hello next time out then.

Well for someone that sees Supercars on a regular basis, what drew you to the NSX?

Not sure how this will hold up to the rest of that stable you've got but try to enjoy it as a 1990 car not a modern car. Are wheels on that list of goodies on order? [emoji1419] nice pickup btw, congrats.

Thank you. It is indeed a very different car but it sure helps that it has some engine mods. I'm already enjoying it and I've only driven it once for a few minutes. I have wheels on order, yes. I've also ordered some CF items. Will post updated pics once everything is on.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh snap! Glad you said something. Well I know one of your photographers, Brian. Need to say hello next time out then.

Well for someone that sees Supercars on a regular basis, what drew you to the NSX?

Brian is a really good guy. Be sure to stop by the DJ booth and say hello if you come next weekend...I'm usually under that tent once the initial rush of cars flows through.

I've been drawn to the NSX since I was young. I thought about buying one a few times over the years, but never looked seriously. I've changed my strategy on cars a bit lately where I only want to buy those which will hold or appreciate in value. I think the NSX is one of them.

[MENTION=32823]vrracr[/MENTION], congrats on your purchase and welcome to the nsx club.

Back