• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX owner from Oklahoma

Hey fellow NSX owners.. I'm from oklahoma city.. My name is Andrew Nguyen. but i normally go by my nickname/street name "Saki".. I'm 22yrs old born in April on the 24 of 1990.. I had bought this car in Oct. of 2011.. I am proud to be a second owner of this NSX.. I had work hard and long to get this car.. pretty much spent all my hard earn money for this car.. So now i have this Beautiful NSX and my 96' TypeR civic Hatchback..

I drive a 93' Formula Red Nsx #207
98' 3.2a-T swap
Comptech Headers
Comptech gen2 exhaust
Comptech Cam gears
TopSpeedPro1 Intake
5Zigen GN+ ProRacer rims
VIS CF front Lip
(more mods to come)

My Daily 96' Civic TypeR White hatchback
K20a TypeR swap
Integra (ITR) TypeR rims
Full TypeR interior
Full TypeR Exterior
Hondata K-Pro ecu
AEM wide band
All motor right now pushin about 238whp..

haha Teej.. been too busy and a friend had an account on here so he gave me his.. i will post pics of both the hatch and nsx tomorrow..

What a great age to be able to enjoy this masterpiece of a car, congrats and eagerly awaiting pics

Welcome to Prime Saki....

My next door neighbor is a "Nguyen."

Great age to start enjoying an NSX. They didn't make NSX's when I was 22. I purchased a Corvette at age 20.

It was fun having a nice sports car at that age.

Looking forward to your pictures.

Last edited:
Welcome, Andrew.

Perhaps we can get together at one of the Tulsa events that some of the NSX owners sometimes gather at with other enthusiasts.

I know JulieU usually has the scoop on gatherings in the Tulsa and OKC areas.

Back