• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX owner from Rockville Maryland

*Edit 4/5/11*
I think I saw your NSX on Rockville Pike last night by the Barnes and Noble intersection. One of my friends in a Jeep was talking to you at the intersection. A bunch of us were meeting up at Starbucks after dinner at Hooters.[/QUOTE]

No that was not me as I have not driven my car since I bought it. I've been busy trying to finish mine and friend's Rx7. I believe you saw Nico's car. He just bought one and met him @ white flint (actually, i followed him to the parking lot :biggrin: to chat with him)

:cool:
You guys need to come out to the Annapolis cars and coffee this Sunday. Tae, thanks for getting Nico to call me, we got his car running in like 5 mins.
Thx,
Jay

Hi Jay !

Nico told me all about it and that is awsome !! w/o actually seeing the car, I thought it was his starter for sure.

I'm just really busy trying to get few cars (mine and friends) get ready for summer. But as soon as I'm ready, I'll definitely meet up with you and others

Back