• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW NSX owner in the area!

Welcome Ken. I posted another thread as the subject of thread needs to be changed? Until Bryan told me, I did not realize that there is a meet coming up. I live in Rt: 50 after SR too...

Welcome to prime Ken. From the photo you posted, I can tell that you live in the same building as my good friend. He told me that someone in his building bought a NSX.

Jack

thanks everyone! pleasure meeting everyone in here. yea i did meet someone in my building.

im def. down for sat. i have to go down to richmond and check out my car. need some maintenance done. let me know whats up.

i think i have sale pending on both the consoles already. the seats and exhaust are still for grabs. did you want to swing by sometime?

Sorry I would of loved to have sold it to you but payment already sent and unit boxed to be shipped.

I can cut a deal for the TAITEC GTLW and both black leather seats for $1000 even.

Congrats on your NSX =) I have a 94 GPW down here in Waldorf MD. every now and then when its nice out I drive my NSX to work, I work in Springfield VA.

Hmmm I got an exhaust to sell to, its an aftermarket exhaust that was on my NSX when I got it, stainless steel canister and it has JASMA written on it, single tips, JDM HKS? not sure though. Dont want to ship either $450

Last edited:
Back