• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW NSX Owners Facebook Group

I'm trying to join, name is Jami Rahman. I think I tried a few weeks ago with no luck. Can someone add me?

I sent you a PM on Facebook. NSX Prime is not the place to discuss joining that Facebook group.. keep it on FB

Last edited:
As for me, I like all three sites. You know all things NSX. This forum is my primary source of communication and in depth information. Plus we are a close knit group. FB NSX Prime has become more childish, with a mixture of Owners, want a be owners and juvenile trolls that just want to be smart asses. But, occasionally something good comes up there. And, the FB NSX Owners page is much less detailed than this forum by design. And a much quicker controlled way to communicate between actual owners of the NSX. I feel it complements the forum in that respect like the FB NSXmobilia page. I don't believe they take anything from the forum.

Except maybe the FB NSX Prime page could reduce the number of idiots that occasionally like to post here as the FB page is an easier venue to act like one than here. My .02.

Back