• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX wide body kit by BRS Tuning

Nsx Gt Widebody Kit (brs-gtna-kit) Brs Tuning

For more pictures of this kit please check my gallery.

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=7581

NSX GT Widebody Kit (BRS-GTNA1-KIT)

Pricing: MSRP: $4,500

KIT INCLUDES: FRONT, LOWER CANARDS, FRONT FENDERS, SIDE STEPS, REAR FENDERS & REAR DIFFUSER

HERE IS A PRICE THAT MYSELF AND BRS-TUNING PUT TOGETHER FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN DOING A GROUP BUY ON THIS WIDE BODY KIT.

QTY: YOUR PRICE:
1-3 kits $ 4,200
3-6 kits $ 4,050
6-7 kits $ 3,900

The wide body kit is actually lighter than the stock aluminum body panels. I do not know the exact weight that you will be saving if you have this kit installed but it will be lighter.

FYI: After order of this wide body kit it will take no longer than 7 business days to have made, full kit is hand laid fiberglass (no chopper gun use in manufacturing this kit), brs has also noted that on installation of this kit they used no bondle, did not cutting, fitment of kit was real good & very little prep before kit was sprayed.

Any other questions please let me know. Thank you. - Son ( IA SPORTS )

IA SPORTS - SON

Attachments

• BRSNSXWIDEBODY.JPG
    BRSNSXWIDEBODY.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 7,816
Last edited:
1TITENSX,

Not at the moment I am still waiting for everyone to get back from SEMA it is over today so when everyone get backs from SEMA show I will go over there and take individual pictures and get pricing than. Any other questions just ask.

Thanks,

IA

I think the front end follows the latest JGTC front bumper. It would look even nicer without the decals.

very very nice!
its good to see more widebody kits..

The kit comes with non-02 headlights, BRS did the conversion to 02 for the show car as a prototype. Basically the kit is available for both headlight configurations.

sweet ride :D
btw is that Wheel/Mike in the back? I think that's his car too, talk about extreme makeover :D

BRS-J said:
The kit comes with non-02 headlights, BRS did the conversion to 02 for the show car as a prototype. Basically the kit is available for both headlight configurations.

Am I dreaming or did he just say what I think he said? Naw...it can't be. I'll believe it when I see it.

Juice said:
Am I dreaming or did he just say what I think he said? Naw...it can't be. I'll believe it when I see it.

Juice,

BRS Tuning offers the kit for 91-01 and 02 and up model NSX. I do plan to make a trip to BRS sometime soon and take some pictures if they have one in stock and I'll post it on here.

IA Sports.

BRS Tuning NSX wide body kit:

Price: $4,500

I am trying to work out a better price right now w/ BRS for anyone who might be interested in this kit so if anyone is please pm me.

thank you,

ia

lookin good. brs seems to be on a roll with some of their kits now... my favorite being still that APR kit they did for that celica...

Juice said:
Any pics? There seem to be few pics of their completed works.

Juice,

I am sorry I still do not have any new pictures. BRS is still currently busy since coming back from SEMA so I can not take any new pictures at the moment.

BRS Tuning wide body kit consist of:

-Front bumper
-2 lower canards
-2 side steps
-2 rear quarter panels
-rear diffuser (fiberglass) carbon fiber is optional

I've already talked to the owner of BRS and will be heading down there to take more close up pictures of this kit. If anyone has any questions in regards to this kit please let me know.

Thank you,

Son (IA SPORTS)

iasports said:
BRS Tuning wide body kit consist of:

-Front bumper
-2 lower canards
-2 side steps
-2 rear quarter panels
-rear diffuser (fiberglass) carbon fiber is optional

I've already talked to the owner of BRS and will be heading down there to take more close up pictures of this kit. If anyone has any questions in regards to this kit please let me know.

Thank you,

Son (IA SPORTS)

What about front fenders :confused:

1TITENSX said:
What about front fenders :confused:

LOL ... I am sorry I did not list the fenders but yes the kit does include the front bumper, side steps, front fenders, rear fenders, lower front canards & rear diffuser.

For more pictures of this kit please check my gallery.

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=7581

NSX GT Widebody Kit (BRS-GTNA1-KIT)

Pricing: MSRP: $4,500

KIT INCLUDES: FRONT, LOWER CANARDS, FRONT FENDERS, SIDE STEPS, REAR FENDERS & REAR DIFFUSER

HERE IS A PRICE THAT MYSELF AND BRS-TUNING PUT TOGETHER FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN DOING A GROUP BUY ON THIS WIDE BODY KIT.

QTY: YOUR PRICE:
1-3 kits $ 4,200
3-6 kits $ 4,050
6-7 kits $ 3,900

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PM ME THANK YOU SO MUCH.

IA SPORTS - SON

Last edited:
peter said:
How much extra weight does it add to the car?

Peter,

The wide body kit is actually lighter than the stock aluminum body panels. I do not know the exact weight that you will be saving if you have this kit installed but it will be lighter.

FYI: After order of this wide body kit it will take no longer than 7 business days to have made, full kit is hand laid fiberglass (no chopper gun use in manufacturing this kit), brs has also noted that on installation of this kit they used no bondle, did not cutting, fitment of kit was real good & very little prep before kit was sprayed.

Any other questions please let me know. Thank you. - Son ( IA SPORTS )

It's actually lighter? The comptech widebody kit (Also fibreglass) adds almost 300 lbs so I was just wondering.

Back