• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner '04 Silverstone - CHICAGO

When I was 13, I saw my first NSX on the road and knew I had to have one. It was like love at first site.
Always told my friends/family that was my "dream car" and some day would own one.

In 2003 I bought a brand new Acura CL-S, but also joined Prime just to drool over everyones cars.
Up until a couple months ago I would just browse the forums and hoped to have the opportunity to join the group one day.
The last 2 months I had been seriously looking and stumbled upon a For Sale ad here, bought a plane ticket to go see it, and wired the money the next day.

On March 27th I took delivery on this beautiful 2004 Silver/Silver/Auto NSX (only 1 of 3 in this combo for '04) with 26K miles. Completely stock except for tint. A dream come true!

Thanks guys and she's in excellent condition. Timing Belt/Water Pump done prior to delivery too.

you have to check your vin to see if it 1 of 23 made in Silverstone/Silverstone if you look close at the leather it has flakes of pearl in it just like the paint

very cool welcome to the club

Congratulations on the best looking color NSX :eek: Welcome to the gang!!!

Finally another stock looking Silverstone NSX in Chicago, next time local PD comes looking for my car I will tell them it was you :tongue:

Check out our Chicago - Milwaukee section for local meets and drives.

You don't mean to say that the timing belt was still the original! Obviously you didn't dare start it before changing that ratty old belt!:cool:

Congratulations on the best looking color NSX :eek: Welcome to the gang!!!

Finally another stock looking Silverstone NSX in Chicago, next time local PD comes looking for my car I will tell them it was you :tongue:

Check out our Chicago - Milwaukee section for local meets and drives.

Thanks!
I've always enjoyed your pictures, especially as of late knowing that is the same looking car that was getting delivered. :)

You don't mean to say that the timing belt was still the original! Obviously you didn't dare start it before changing that ratty old belt!:cool:

Ha, you're exactly right.
Even though it's only 26k miles, I knew I had to bite the bullet and get that done. Had an NSX specialty shop in CA do it before my transport company picked it up.

Beautiful nsx! Congrats and welcome to the club!

Congrats, was wondering who picked her up, lucky guy, enjoy her for years to come

Huge Congrats and Welcome to the Family!
She looks Gorgeous! Enjoy:)

Very very nice - looks brand new! Congrats on pulling the trigger and making the purchase -- something very special about these cars -- and you definitely got the right color :wink: !!!! Many years of enjoyment to you and welcome. Jay

Great story, thank you for sharing!
Beautiful Car, congrats!!

Congrats and welcome to the good life, gorgeous color btw. Any plans for mods?

Very very nice - looks brand new! Congrats on pulling the trigger and making the purchase -- something very special about these cars -- and you definitely got the right color :wink: !!!! Many years of enjoyment to you and welcome. Jay

Thank you! It was so well kept. Literally didn't have to do anything other than the timing belt/water pump.
Oh and run down the 91 octane and fill'er up with some local 93 :)

Great story, thank you for sharing!
Beautiful Car, congrats!!

Thank you. I certainly didn't think this would happen this early in my life but it was great timing and couldn't pass it up.

Congrats and welcome to the good life, gorgeous color btw. Any plans for mods?

Thanks! I love the Silverstone also. Looks so sporty yet classy at the same time.
Nothing performance wise just yet.
I plan to unplug the radio antenna first. Gosh that's awful Ha.
Then plan to replace the footwell sub and enclosure with an upgraded one (JL Audio sub/amp), with bluetooth integration.
Mayyybe wheels down the road but honestly I love the stockies on the Silverstone. It flows so well IMO.

^Haha as you know, when the one you like hits the market, you have to act quick or it's gone.

Back