• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner in PA, just wanted to say hey!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. As of today I am the owner of a sebring silver 92 NSX. Its getting shipped from the West Coast and should hopefully be here late next week(counting the days, lol). Im in Philadelphia and was just wondering if there were any other owners in the immediate area? If so any advice on which local shops to go to/avoid would be greatly appreciated.

regards,

Matt

We're in the Doylestown area. The best service in the immediate area is Davis Acura in Langhorne. Welcome and enjoy your new ride!!

Hi there,

Im in Philadelphia(Center City). I've seen a few nsx's driving around but haven't spoken to anyone yet.

regards,

Matt

I'm in Wilkes Barre,welcome.

Welcome, new owner!

I am an NSX owner right in the Horsham, PA area. There is a great, honest place right in Ivyland called A&H Motorsport where I go for all of the more complicated work on my NSX and Integra GSR. Here is their website: www.ahmotor.com
They have had my engine and trans out of the NSX in the past and always do a beautiful job, plus they are a lot closer than Langhorne.

The Philadelphia area NSXers should get together sometime at a track event or something.

thanks for replies everyone!

Im always up for a meet. I'd love to see some of the local nsx's in person as well.

regards,

Matt

howdy and welcome. I am in the Blue Bell area. I use Bernie at Davis Accura in Langhorne. I posted a question about six months ago about the best shop in the area and received dozens of responses advocating Bernie. Have fun!

mikec said:
I'm Amish :)

So can you have more than 1 wife or what? :smile:

Thanks for the information everyone,

Gary, im actually moving to Blue Bell with the fiance in August. Good to know there are several other members close by. I was considering a house warming party/nsx meet towards the end of August/early September if anyone is interested?

regards,

Matt

Interested.

yo! how you doin'???!
genos.jpg
or
pats.bmp

i think he is saying that he wears burlap and potentially was related to his wife before they got married....

TurboLexus said:
So can you have more than 1 wife or what? :smile:

Welcome! I'm from the Scranton area.

Hey Im in Philadelphia and seriously activley looking for a month now drove two cars today one in N. Jersey and another here in philly. The jersey one looks great and after I check out the bobbing idle wich I think is a bad Air control valve I may have found the car.

The philly car had limo tint and chrome wheels. not really my style.

Have you seen anything local for sale, Im confortable up to 30K cash. How confortable were you buying a car sight unseen? its a decent amount of cash to wire, how did you do a long distance transaction was it private or dealer?

I will be looking at some others, intrested in meeting you Id like to check your s out!
Me and most of my friends are motor heads have been through lots of cars and usually meet for a drive if you want contact me at 267-977-7373
Right now we have kinda of a little group not a club or anything just a city night out crowd of friends 3-996s, lotus, viper, alfa romeos, and soon my NSX. None stock:biggrin: No racing around getting tickets, just crusing and hitting kelly drive at 80 at most :biggrin: thats unavoidable! besides that nothing stupid.

TTY
Call me anytime im always around center city usually around Northern liberties or artmuseum or fishown all day usually just running around, Im always available to bull shit a couple af hours espically cars.

Back