• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Parts for March: 2002+ Type-R style Rear Diffuser

Sadly we have been too busy to get much out in the way of new bits this month, but one was delivered, our version of the JDM 2002+ street Type-R style rear Diffuser.

Prepainted for you in Berlina black, offered @ $175.00

rear-diffuser-2002-type-r.big.jpg

Just your better than average copy of the 2002+ JDM Type-R Urethane rear splitter in FRP, just bolt on with the supplied hardware and go. (OK, well you do have to drill 4 holes in the valance or..see FAQ)

You've seen them elsewhere for up to $445.00 - why?

*notes:
For 2002+ lower rear valances only.
Installed shots coming.
CF version on the way.
Similar styled units for the 1991-2001 rear valance coming along next month..
:biggrin:

Crap, get them 91-01 units out!

I received my FRP NSX-R diffuser from Dali Racing about 10 days ago.

Unfortunately, due to the first real winter weather overhere with lots of rain & snow, I have not had the chance yet to put it on my NSX.
However, I have not been disappointed with the product so far.
Here is what is looks like in my living room. Looks pretty good in my eyes (BTW, the bolts threaded into it are mine)

Dali_Diffuser1.JPG

Dali_Diffuser2.JPG

Dali_Diffuser3.JPG

Perhaps the quality is not 100% like the original JDM part but then again, the price isn't either.
Must admit that I yet have to see a real NSX-R diffuser, so it's hard to compare.
However, since this is part will be located under the car and will receive its share of mud, rain, dirt and road gravel anyway, I did not see the reason to buy some expensive CF-part which I will not see much of anyway.

Must admit that I yet have to see a real NSX-R diffuser, so it's hard to compare.

Real one has holes in it at the fins

Just as an fyi to everybody, I got the FIRST ONE which I picked up in person before this post was even made and it looked nothing like the one in the picture..... The holes on mine were perfect. I'm assuming they all came out of the same mold? Also the fitment is fine, you just need to do a little drilling and mount it the right way!

MARK, I have sent e-mail to you last week. I don't heard anything from you.
Please, could you friendly answer to my questions :)

-pegi-

Just as an fyi to everybody, I got the FIRST ONE which I picked up in person before this post was even made and it looked nothing like the one in the picture..... The holes on mine were perfect. I'm assuming they all came out of the same mold? Also the fitment is fine, you just need to do a little drilling and mount it the right way!

I'm assuming you are NOT refering not to the pictures of my diffuser but to those from the example Charleysung received.

Maybe you would like to post a picture of yours. I won't have time to install mine until upcoming Saturday.

I'm assuming you are NOT refering not to the pictures of my diffuser but to those from the example Charleysung received.

Maybe you would like to post a picture of yours. I won't have time to install mine until upcoming Saturday.

Yup. I'll post pics of mine once I get it back on. I took it off to paint it flat black so it would match the abs plastic on my valence.

Back